Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : GOLD DUST Part 2 - NITTO JKX / Rockin the Rubicon

Awesome video. Looks like a damn fun time. Hope to run that trail someday. That drag link end stud break Don't think I've ever seen a break like that in all my years working on Jeeps.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Awesome video! Looks like a great day out there! Seems like you guys really did maybe some great time for such a large group. While our day trip a few days after was awesome, definitely love those camping nights at Rubicon springs! Thanks for sharing, looking fwd to Cadillac hill and the rest of the trip!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    So Awesome!!! I want to run this trail so Bad!... This is my favorite Rubicon video thus far. Nice job you two!!

38:17
    So glad to hear you enjoyed this video more than others and I hope when you do get to run the Rubicon, it'll be with us

Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    Great video!!! 45 minutes felt like 10. What brand fenders is the grey and teal Currie jeep running?
    We're flattered to hear you say as much and so glad that you enjoyed our video. Not sure what the fenders were but they looked like Nemesis to me. Maybe MCE.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinAZJK View Post
    I’ll be watching either tonight or tomorrow when I get up at 3am!!
    Hope you enjoy it when you get a chance to watch it

Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Thanks for sharing the trip. Brought me back to the 2016 Rockin Rubicon Run and though it's been 3 years now it was like yesterday. Still waiting for the video..hint ...hint...haha. I really need to get out there again. Especially after getting the 37's on and see how much a difference it'll make over the 35's. Can't wait for the next installment.
    LOL - would love nothing more than to revisit some of our older videos. Need to make time for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Abntroop View Post
    That was a great Vid!!
    Thank you

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    Perfect in every way. Cindy and Moby are a special pair to watch. Clearly he’s her favorite. Great homework before our trip out next week. Can’t wait to see part 3 that I suspect will come in at 51:22

Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    The rubicon is the iconic trail! Amazing video as always!
    It is the grandaddy of all trails for a reason.
    Glad you enjoyed the video

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps View Post
    Man these videos are killing me! Such an awesome trip and you guys do such a good job of bringing me right back to it. Hard to believe how much ground we covered in such a short time!
    Thanks Bubba. Had a great time wheeling with you and hope to do it again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Awesome video. Looks like a damn fun time. Hope to run that trail someday. That drag link end stud break Don't think I've ever seen a break like that in all my years working on Jeeps.
    It really is funny how so many fanboys out there church up SteerSmarts as being so big and beefy and I suppose parts of them are but their tie-rod ends are puny and definitely the weak link. Of course, replacements cost about the same as a brand new drag link or tie-rod.

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Awesome video! Looks like a great day out there! Seems like you guys really did maybe some great time for such a large group. While our day trip a few days after was awesome, definitely love those camping nights at Rubicon springs! Thanks for sharing, looking fwd to Cadillac hill and the rest of the trip!
    The camping out at the Springs is always the stuff of good times. So hope we can do this run with you and Alex again soon.

Hooked

Cool

Great video, one of the best ever!
    2017 White JK : (build thread)
    Synergy 3"/2", Dynatrack Trail Leader Package
    Dynatrac Pro Grip Kit, PSC Big Bore Steering Kit
    MCE Fenders, 10th Anniversary Hood, Borla Climber Exhaust
    ATX Slabs, Nitto Trail Grappler 37's
    Shrock Works Front Middy, LoD Destroyer Rear
    Genright Sliders, Warn VR12-S ,

Oh yeah, and VENGEANCE.

Quote Originally Posted by RESURECTIONJK View Post
    Perfect in every way. Cindy and Moby are a special pair to watch. Clearly he’s her favorite. Great homework before our trip out next week. Can’t wait to see part 3 that I suspect will come in at 51:22
    Oh yeah, the two were made for each other.
    Hope you have a great time out there.

Awesome video! Thanks for making it feel like we were there!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by WiscoHR View Post
    Awesome video! Thanks for making it feel like we were there!
    Happy to hear you felt that way

That was really a great video! I felt like a kid in a candy shop watching it. I really like the shots you guys were getting of Moby and the others. It felt like I was standing right there with you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast