VIDEO : GOLD DUST Part 2 - NITTO JKX / Rockin the Rubicon

fiend

Caught the Bug
Just watched this. It brought me back to my Rubicon trip earlier this year. What a great trip. Your and Cindy’s work really captures the challenge, scenery, and camaraderie.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
that was awesome!!

Cindy makes that look so easy :thumb:

I haven't been on any trails this year and i'm hurting from the lack of trail trips, glad I have this to help add more ache to my woos :cheesy:

part3... 39:43

Brute

Hooked
Yup...awesome video, Moby is looking mighty studly on the trail.

The Rubicon is the iconic off road trail in the USA...

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Thanks for creating these videos .. that is a ton of ground to cover in 1 day . Helps without the crowds and with rigs on 40s haha . Still recognize all the obstacles from when we ran it this year [emoji106]

Next video 26 minutes

jmedgar

Thank you for all the work put into filming and editing these videos! Has me even more excited for my first trip through in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

pop2tu

Another great video! You guys put together such a great story mixed with awesome camera shots. You two really rival others with much more equipment. This video really makes me want to run the rubicon someday. Thank you for sharing with us.
Next video 33:06

Last edited:

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Great video Eddie and Cindy. I was amazed how smooth you guys made it look compared to some of the other jeeps. This ones on my to do list for sure. Is it true that a stock rubicon can do this trial? Bypasses?

Next video 27 min

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Down_Time

both of these videos were awesome. I have been waiting for them to drop ever since I heard y'all were doing this run. To top it off with the rubicon is surely bucket list worthy.

JJK

Awesome Job

Great job on part 2. Miss being there. The group of people we had on this trip helped make it great. The nights around the fires were some of the best parts of the trip. Keep up the good work.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That was really a great video! I felt like a kid in a candy shop watching it. I really like the shots you guys were getting of Moby and the others. It felt like I was standing right there with you.

Awesome, that's what we love to hear and we're so glad that we were able to deliver :)

Amazing video! Wish I was there!

Thank you and yes, the Rubicon is definitely a place to want to be at :)

Just watched this. It brought me back to my Rubicon trip earlier this year. What a great trip. Your and Cindy’s work really captures the challenge, scenery, and camaraderie.

Happy to hear we could take you back to some good times :)

Thanks for taking us along for the ride once again!!

Guessing 34:20 for part three! Can’t wait

You bet! Glad you enjoyed the ride :)

that was awesome!!

Cindy makes that look so easy :thumb:

I haven't been on any trails this year and i'm hurting from the lack of trail trips, glad I have this to help add more ache to my woos :cheesy:

part3... 39:43

Well, we're glad that we could help in at least this little way :)

Yup...awesome video, Moby is looking mighty studly on the trail.

The Rubicon is the iconic off road trail in the USA...

Thanks and I guess that's what the Rubicon is called the grand daddy of them all :)

Awesome video, iconic trail! Brought back great memories of our trip up there last year... Your filming and editing made me feel like I was there. [emoji106]

Next episode: 48 minutes.

So glad that our video could take you back to some good times :)

Thanks for creating these videos .. that is a ton of ground to cover in 1 day . Helps without the crowds and with rigs on 40s haha . Still recognize all the obstacles from when we ran it this year [emoji106]

Next video 26 minutes

LOL - actually, we had a lot of traffic to work around including at least one that was a "fan" of mine. But Mel was on a mission. :crazyeyes:

Thank you for all the work put into filming and editing these videos! Has me even more excited for my first trip through in a few weeks.

Awesome, hope you have a great trip :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another great video! You guys put together such a great story mixed with awesome camera shots. You two really rival others with much more equipment. This video really makes me want to run the rubicon someday. Thank you for sharing with us.

We're humbled that you would say as much. :blush:

Great video Eddie and Cindy. I was amazed how smooth you guys made it look compared to some of the other jeeps. This ones on my to do list for sure. Is it true that a stock rubicon can do this trial? Bypasses?

Next video 27 min

Oh yeah, you can take a stock Rubicon through the whole trail. You would have to take the bypasses and stack a few rocks but it can be done and I've seen it. I wouldn't recommend it though if only because it'll make for a long and exhausting trip.

both of these videos were awesome. I have been waiting for them to drop ever since I heard y'all were doing this run. To top it off with the rubicon is surely bucket list worthy.

Awesome, so glad you've been enjoying our videos of the JKX :)

Awesome video guys, Cindy was killing it. She can make any driver look like a chump :)

Next video, 47:00

LOL - Cindy is a quite one but can kill it on the rocks :yup:

Great job on part 2. Miss being there. The group of people we had on this trip helped make it great. The nights around the fires were some of the best parts of the trip. Keep up the good work.

Thanks JJ! Had a great time wheeling with you and hope we can do it again soon :)

USMC Wrangler

This was such a great treat to come home to after work last night! The Rubicon is still on my to do list and this just makes me want to go, right now! Thanks again to you and Cindy for the videos. [emoji1303] You two are cranking these out!

Part 3 45:20

Spazbyt

Hooked
I thoroughly enjoy all the videos you guys make but even better my wife has taken a liking to them as well. Your videos have introduced her to the jeep Wayalife. Thank you Eddie and Cindy for all the hard work that must go into making these videos so engaging.

38:30

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This was such a great treat to come home to after work last night! The Rubicon is still on my to do list and this just makes me want to go, right now! Thanks again to you and Cindy for the videos. [emoji1303] You two are cranking these out!

Part 3 45:20

Awesome! When you do finally get a chance to run the Rubicon, I hope we can be there to join in on the fun :)

I thoroughly enjoy all the videos you guys make but even better my wife has taken a liking to them as well. Your videos have introduced her to the jeep Wayalife. Thank you Eddie and Cindy for all the hard work that must go into making these videos so engaging.

38:30

That is so awesome that your wife enjoys our videos as well :thumb:

Top Bottom