Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Who named your JK, What do you call it, and Why?

The XJ I used to have was lifted 4.5" with 33" kevlars and a warn rear bumper tire carrier and the highlift mounted to the front bumper. It looked very masculine. I called her Janet, since a man typically gives his vehicle, boat, etc a woman's name. Janet Napolitano and Janet Reno were/are both very masculine women, so I named her Janet! Haha. Haven't come up with a name for the Rescue Green Mtn Edition yet... My 2yr old son calls it "Daddy's Car", so I guess that's good enough for me. Won't have it come October anyways, when I receive my order for one 2013 Rubicon JKU!!!
    Epic Addictions!

New Rig:
    2013 JKU Rubicon, 4" Evo Double D Long Arm Lift w/ Bilstein 5100's, 37" Nitto TGs on 17" Spyderlocks, J.E. Reel 1350 Front DS, LoD sliders, EVO 1/4 Pounder w/ Stinger, EVO Rockskins and Tire Carrier.

Previous Rig:
    2010 JKU Mountain Edition, 35" Wrangler MT/R Kevlar's, 3.5" Rock Krawler Flex System w/ Fox Shocks, 5.13 G2 gears, Spyderlock beadlocks, Coast 1310 FDS, EVO C2 kit and drag link flip kit, LoD sliders, Trektop NX.

Nothing but a Thing nmwranglerx's Avatar
    My 07 JKU is named "big sexy". It's named after a friend of mines enormous pit bull of the same name. It was a joke at first and then it just sort of stuck.

-
    "The KRAKEN" Wife named it. Because It will be big and hold nothing back. Destroys everything.

I have a white 2012 JKU that I can The Trooper, because a buddy of mine at work said the black and white makes it look like a Stormtrooper from one of the Star Wars movies.

Knows a Thing or Two kaptkrappy's Avatar
    "Girl Friend" That's not what I call her, that's what my wife calls her. You can guess why.

My Rescue Green 2dr was coined "Creeper" because it creeps and crawls. My boys have a desert tortoise also named Creeper who happens a to be a nice shade of rescue green so it kind is fits. So there you have it.
    Last edited by 10frank9; 12-09-2012 at 08:29 AM.

My wife and kids named mine for me.... Rubi..... So it stuck

Named my jeep YETI.

Mistress!
    Named by friends and the wife agrees. I wonder why!

So, I told my wife I was trying to come up with a nickname for my Jeep, and she asked what was wrong with Jeepsie King? She has been calling it that for a while. I'm not a fan of the Gypsy Kings, so it kind of doesn't make sense to me, but I've called it that a few times just as term of endearment myself, so I guess I'm going with that

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast