Who named your JK, What do you call it, and Why?

ZERO LIMITZ

Zero limitz

Finally decided on a solid name for my JK "ZERO LIMITZ" I continue to come up with more and more mods that I want to put into effect on the JK so this name will definitely fit...... Theres no limits to what you can do .......

WhiteDynamite

I am going back and forth on a few different names
Mine is Commando Green

1. Green Machine
2. Sarge
3. Sherman (cuz it's an f'n tank) :brows:

HoosierWolf

Hailey- She looked like a 4 wheel drive golf ball after the hail storm in the parking lot at my work 2 days after I bought her. Plus she's white so the wife named her Hail Storm.. I shortened it. :doh:

The wife also named my guitar "The Other Woman."

Last edited:

groovebus

My daughters named my Commando Green JKU Sport "Eugene" for obvious reasons. I bought my 7 year old a collection of vintage cartoons years ago. And I explained the connection to Popeyes 4th diminsional dog Jeep and it was easy for them after that. My little one also picked out my Jolly Roger spare cover. (She has great taste) :)

bob-o12jk

Banned
My girl calls her my mistress, so now I call her Elvira(mistress of the dark), because my jeep wears black, she is sexy and she has big, round.............headlights lol
View attachment 32668 1369919663672.jpg 1369919687879.jpg

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
My wife named my 09 JKU Creepers , the day after I got it, when I said Jeepers Creepers why did I trade in my F-150 4X4 for. And the name stuck.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Badd Andy

I call mine "Corpsegrinder", I'm a big fan of Cannibal Corpse and their singer George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher!! (and also the name just sounds f'd up!!)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Not sure yet but leaning toward Tank. My buddies and even some strangers say it looks like a tank. Plus it's one of my nicknames so it fits. But still not 100% sure......
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372550682.220707.jpg

GinaK

I have called my jeep blue angel cuz it's blue n I'm a nurse..but also called it salty dog since ii live in Ohio n the winters it's covered in salt.. But the one I think that suits it best is blue brick!! LOL

Jackal01

Her name is Alice...from Resident Evil. She's smoking hot and kicks ass.

sent from my underground lair

Attachments

• 1372558903959.jpg
    1372558903959.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 154
Top Bottom