Way of gay and project gay k wont be missed - by Maertz

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Exactly!

Like all losers, this is his raison d'être.

Well, I hope you don't mind that I sent him on his way. It's Christmas Eve today and I got better things to do today than to play with this loser.

Good for you Eddie. He's just an idiot. Nothing better to do then screw with you. I look at the info you post and talk about , you have ran just about everything out there. You know pretty much what's good and bad. What will hold up well on the trails. Why wouldn't a person want to take that info and use it towards there build. save them time, money and breaks. Why try and reinvent the wheel when the test and results are right in front of you. If that makes any sense. Thanks for the get posts and info you provide it's saved me money and bad decisions. Merry Christmas. ...:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheDuff

Awww man I missed another one :(
Didn't even get to see his "flex" pic, sigh.
That ban hammer achievement is pretty funny:)
Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Paisano

Isn't felching kinda like a colonoscopy, only done with a straw?

Felching (sucking or eating semen out of someone’s

anus) is a sexual behavior about which virtually nothing has been

written in the scholarly literature, despite the fact that it appears to

be a not-uncommon practice among certain subpopulations of

men who have sex with men (MSM). :bleh:

jelliott076

:rock: Holy shit this thread rocks!!! :cheesy: :rock:

I'm having BigBlake and CombatVet flashbacks! I'm off the forum for a couple of days and I miss a world class shit storm.

Wayalifers, you guys all kick ass! I was laughing so hard reading this I damned near puked.

dahreno

Banned
To bad he had to go , I was digging it ! I really don't even know what his problem was , I just enjoyed someone eating sh*#t besides me for a change ! LOL ! By the way , I also ALMOST owned a house by the time I was 17 , and ALMOST went to the moon , and owned a plane , and a Bentley and other neat stuff and stuff !

Top Bottom