Way of gay and project gay k wont be missed - by Maertz

JAGS

Hooked
It's really not talked about all that much until some asshat like you comes along and get sand where sand doesn't belong

Now jk12. You know it not polite to talk about another mans vajayjay that way. He's very sensitive. So much so, he thinks we keep posting because we "care" about him/her/him.

- Jason

JK12

Now jk12. You know it not polite to talk about another mans vajayjay that way. He's very sensitive. So much so, he thinks we keep posting because we "care" about him/her/him.

- Jason

Lol! I know it's not polite.. But he definitely has an itch for us huh?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, don't hold your breath but, I looks like mommy finally called this troll to bed. Any bets as to when he'll be back on again? :crazyeyes:

JAGS

Hooked
Well, don't hold your breath but, I looks like mommy finally called this troll to bed. Any bets as to when he'll be back on again? :crazyeyes:

Oh bummer. My guess is too soon. Lol.

Really though, don't need this nonsense tomorrow or the day after.

Good times tonight though!!!👍

- Jason

BBG

He probably took a break from here went into the bathroom with his phone and a Costco size bottle of lotion turned on jkx video preferably "keep it tight" and went butt nutz.... lol

JK12

Can we make like a ban hammer smiley or something like that? Just for these parties we have

BBG

Hey eddie 10k had had more than forum to join, but they chose you your doing a lot of things right. ... man keep up the good work. .... don't let these skid Mark sniffers distract you he can take his junk yard axles, and bitter opinions and shove them sideways up his ass

snapfish

Would anyone here object to sending him on his way? Sleep on it.

Why this exchange with this sore guy. It is clear that he is not welcomed here , and he is asking for it so send him on his way.

Snapfish

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Man I love going to bed before all of this then waking up to it all finished. Gives me a good read while I have my morning coffee lol

Sent from my iPhone

1BAMFR

Man I love going to bed before all of this then waking up to it all finished. Gives me a good read while I have my morning coffee lol

Sent from my iPhone

I was just thinking the same thing. ..I have only read the first and last page and I am so freaking clueless! I guess I have to figure this one out...

Top Bottom