Way of gay and project gay k wont be missed - by Maertz

Maertz

Banned
Well, don't hold your breath but, I looks like mommy finally called this troll to bed. Any bets as to when he'll be back on again? :crazyeyes:

Looks like around 8. I see you all had nothing better to do :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So youd argue a 14b for say won't stomp a pr44?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

considering i dont know much about axles yea sure i will argue that it will no stomp a PR44. lets see let me spend my money on a 30 yr old axle that could be bent and spend as much money into it building it up or buy a brand new axle that has been proven time and time again as the best axle company on the market. hmmmmmm im going with the 44 on this one.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like around 8. I see you all had nothing better to do :D

What a surprise. :rolleyes2:

You really are a loser. In the spirit of Christmas, I'll give you what you want. If you have any, you can now go tell all your superficial internet friends about how mean I am and how I banned you for no good reasons. Adios :standing wave:

FrankenJeeper

Is it fair to compare a 14 bolt REAR axle to a ProRock 44 FRONT axle?

And I think all of this is ridiculous. This guy gets so bent out of shape over defending junkyard axles. Nothing wrong with junkyard axles, nothing wrong with a ProRock, Currie, etc. Its a jeep so fix it how you want it. You don't like how someone has built their jeep? Big deal its not yours.

Wayalife and Project-JK have been a great place to learn and meet folks, a lot more friendly than other forums. That's the reason myself and I'm sure many others have came here, the atmosphere. You are treated how you treat others here.

If this site is so "gay" and "biased" by all means do us all a favor and get the hell out.

Sent from my Z796C using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
...You are treated how you treat others here.

Exactly!

If this site is so "gay" and "biased" by all means do us all a favor and get the hell out.

Like all losers, this is his raison d'être.

What a surprise. They're so predictable.

Well, I hope you don't mind that I sent him on his way. It's Christmas Eve today and I got better things to do today than to play with this loser.

13gecko

So I'm pretty new to wayalife but I have done ALOT of reading here. I just spend a good amount of time reading this thread and must say I'm a little disappointed. Eddie and Cindy have been nothing but nice to everyone. I would love to go wheeling with them anytime. And the other members here seem just as nice. There is alot of knowledge between the 10000 plus members. Just because someone doesn't like your opinion doesn't mean "way of gay" is full of crap. You sir....correction..... BOY...... have a lot of nerve to post something so juvenile on Eddie's/OUR forum that we all like so much. Eddie must have alot of patience to not have banned you....but that just goes to show what type of person he is. He's giving you the opportunity to voice your opinion. There are not alot of people out there like that. You should relax and enjoy life. We all love jeeps and offroading....so go offroading and take some stress out on the trails. Might do you some good. Sorry this post was so long but sheesh I was surprised to see the asshat was still here talking about nothing....

sent from phone to interwebz

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Exactly!

Like all losers, this is his raison d'être.

Well, I hope you don't mind that I sent him on his way. It's Christmas Eve today and I got better things to do today than to play with this loser.

Not at all. I have to go Christmas shopping, don't have time for this idiot.

13gecko

Damn it!!! Took me so long to type that I didn't see he had been sent on his way haha. Good. Now to go online and add jeep stuff to my shopping carts :D

sent from phone to interwebz

JAGS

Hooked
What a surprise. :rolleyes2:

You really are a loser. In the spirit of Christmas, I'll give you what you want. If you have any, you can now go tell all your superficial internet friends about how mean I am and how I banned you for no good reasons. Adios :standing wave:

Well played sir! :clap2: No objections here.

StrizzyChris

Y'all are a bunch of assholes! Was that gay of me to mention assholes? Oh well I must belong here then huh! :grouphug: :drinks: :friends:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
"There is only one reason you buy a porsche boxter...one...because you can't afford a 911." Richard Hammond.

There is only one reason you buy anything but a Dynatrac axle...you can't afford a dynatrac.

MTG

Caught the Bug
With all this homoerotic talk I can't believe nobody mentioned felching. :idontknow: I guess Maertz had a mouth full? :eek:

Top Bottom