Anyone with Any Knowledge Can't Stand wayoflife!

Turbobob

Large tires have caused my muffler bearing to start squeeking.....:rolleyes2: Kidding aside, I have never met Eddie, but from what I have seen/read on the forum, he appears to be a "stand-up" guy! He is helpful to those that ask for it, and if you don't like the answer you get, fine. But don't go off on some tirade because you didn't get the answer YOU wanted to hear. If you are "all that" on Jeeps, you should have figured the problem out on your own! That said, everyone have a cold one, I'm buying!!:beer::beer:;)

whats the point of starting threads like this?

The purpose was to clean up the original posts. A lot of times these threads are started when some spouts off and starts getting rude and oboxious about the forum admins and moderators and for members to show support for the same.

R/
Will

Armydog

The purpose was to clean up the original posts. A lot of times these threads are started when some spouts off and starts getting rude and oboxious about the forum admins and moderators and for members to show support for the same.

R/
Will

Yup, yup... Plus it's entertaining to read!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Sc741

try taking this tranny issue to any other forum and see what an ass you are with lack of knowledge and understanding!
regardless of eddie's past you are clueless!

If I were told that I were an a-hole once I could ignore it
Once I were told that by a thousand people, I might start to pay attention.

You brag about your vast experience and it's true, you have more than anyone else here because...well.. it's your forum and you chase off anyone that knows more than you do.
Yes, I know more about jeeps than you ever will. I've wheeled more, I've built more jeeps, I've been doing it longer.
Do you get a kickback from EVO to badmouth anything else or do you simply take their advertising money?

Your fanboys will all now chime in and speak of how awesome you are. Thats great.
You repeatetly mention that it's your forum and your right. it is.

Continue to cater to ONLY THOSE THAT DON"T KNOW better. Anyone with any knowledge can't stand you and I was told this by many but I thought I'd make my own opinion..
And I have.

Hightower

If I were told that I were an a-hole once I could ignore it
Once I were told that by a thousand people, I might start to pay attention.

You brag about your vast experience and it's true, you have more than anyone else here because...well.. it's your forum and you chase off anyone that knows more than you do.
Yes, I know more about jeeps than you ever will. I've wheeled more, I've built more jeeps, I've been doing it longer.
Do you get a kickback from EVO to badmouth anything else or do you simply take their advertising money?

Your fanboys will all now chime in and speak of how awesome you are. Thats great.
You repeatetly mention that it's your forum and your right. it is.

Continue to cater to ONLY THOSE THAT DON"T KNOW better. Anyone with any knowledge can't stand you and I was told this by many but I thought I'd make my own opinion..
And I have.

Elusive I just heard this quote on one of my favorite TV shows "if you meet an asshole first thing in the morning you met an asshole if you keep meeting them all day long you're the asshole." :yup::crazyeyes::eek::rolleyes2:;):cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

beans

It started in a thread about transmission failure. He said his failed after 5,600 miles because of large tires. After that he started blasting Eddie because he said big tires won't cause a tranny to fail. That's the short version.

Wierd and sad thing to get upset about it :( I'm no expert on Jeeps but that's physics. Eddie is correct. There's just no argument there. Larger the tires the more torque on the axel, which in turn connect to the transmission through a driveshaft. It's an equation, there is no opinion on it :idontknow::idontknow:

Last edited:
Top Bottom