Anyone with Any Knowledge Can't Stand wayoflife!

JayKay

Caught the Bug
It started in a thread about transmission failure. He said his failed after 5,600 miles because of large tires. After that he started blasting Eddie because he said big tires won't cause a tranny to fail. That's the short version.

Ok, that's all I need to know. My tranny went out at 9,000 miles, guess it was the 255/75R17s that caused it. :crazyeyes:

Livin4Today

Why is this douche asking for Advice on a Jeep forum, he knows more about Jeeps than anybody. I could be wrong, I didn't read the whole thread because I just saw it here in the Pub.

Nope you're not wrong, he did claim to be all knowing, yet sought help here but didn't like the answer. It just goes to show ya ignorance is alive and well on the interweb...

Me, I don't get the whole forum vs forum thing, they all seem to be started for the right reason of helping others. If any particular forum favors a certain vendor so be it, take with a grain of salt. Heck, I don't agree with some of the advice I'm given in my own club, but I'm not gonna run off at the mouth and let others see my ignorance. Nope, I'd rather do more research and quietly find out I might be mistaken, or choose to hold my own opinion, but again quietly...

Does that make me a Fanboy, don't know or care. I do care about things that don't jive and will express that, if you don't like the answers you got stay on your preferred forum and quit trashing this one, alternatively drive your butt out here and show us all how superior you, otherwise keep it down.

Remember peeps, if you're reading emotion from a 1 dimensional text message (forum posts included), it's YOUR emotion 9 times out of 10. Think about how many times msgs get misread, it happens all the time.

I'll add this, if the other forums were simply competitive they'd be turning out great info and videos too, instead of just jealous, and slanderous BS...

Just Sayin'

Come on if your gonna bash know that it's 4.10

Sean boy I was simply stating he put the decimal point in saying he had the 411 or information. Wait I am dating myself now. Before the great intranets we had to dial 411 for information or telephone number.

Sean boy I was simply stating he put the decimal point in saying he had the 411 or information. Wait I am dating myself now. Before the great intranets we had to dial 411 for information or telephone number.

Careful, Will. This new generation doesn't know what 33.3 vinyl is. Lmao

JAGS

Hooked

Now now. Remember when we used to actually dial "0" for operator. :cheesy: Wonder what happens if you dial "0" these days? I should try that. :thinking:

hickey800

To be honest I thought wayalife was pretty good fella, although I never met him I came hear not knowing much at all about different lifts n lift styles made a topic and be helped me a lot not to mention he did give me lots options to great lifts not just only Evo, I don't see any reason to bash the guy

JK's JK

Banned
What's this dudes problem? Someone had a issue with a engine and the dealership/ chrysler is being duche bags about it.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Nope you're not wrong, he did claim to be all knowing, yet sought help here but didn't like the answer. It just goes to show ya ignorance is alive and well on the interweb...

Me, I don't get the whole forum vs forum thing, they all seem to be started for the right reason of helping others. If any particular forum favors a certain vendor so be it, take with a grain of salt. Heck, I don't agree with some of the advice I'm given in my own club, but I'm not gonna run off at the mouth and let others see my ignorance. Nope, I'd rather do more research and quietly find out I might be mistaken, or choose to hold my own opinion, but again quietly...

Does that make me a Fanboy, don't know or care. I do care about things that don't jive and will express that, if you don't like the answers you got stay on your preferred forum and quit trashing this one, alternatively drive your butt out here and show us all how superior you, otherwise keep it down.

Remember peeps, if you're reading emotion from a 1 dimensional text message (forum posts included), it's YOUR emotion 9 times out of 10. Think about how many times msgs get misread, it happens all the time.

I'll add this, if the other forums were simply competitive they'd be turning out great info and videos too, instead of just jealous, and slanderous BS...

Just Sayin'

Well said! :thumb: you know, I've bit my you tongue on a lot of occasions, but I hate it when people are bashing Eddie for pushing products from the vendors who advertise on this forum. This forum is a business for Eddie, I could be wrong, but from what I understand, it is his source of income. I'd help sell products for the companies that put food on my table too! If you're not going to support the people that pay your bills then so be it, but in my opinion that'd be like if you were a Chevy salesman and a customer wanted a new Silverado and you told them to go buy an F-150. Why would you send business elsewhere. I appreciate what Eddie does to keep this forum free for its members. Hope I'm not the only one that feels this way. Oh yeah, he doesn't always recommend the advertisers products, so don't get me wrong.

FrankenJeeper

This guy is hilarious, comes here for advice, doesn't like what he hears, claims he knows more (he came here for advice) and then completely trash talks the guy who is trying to help him. Yes Eddie recommends EVO, they have quality stuff that we all dream of. But even though EVO/OffRoad Evolution is a sponsor of Wayalife, Eddie doesn't trash talk other products/manufacturers. If he's seen a product failure, he tells us about it, but if he sees a good product that isn't EVO, he also tells us about it. This guy thinks he knows so much, I think he should just open his own shop to do his own work and talk to himself all day. Then he might be happy. Then he can get off Wayalife and make us happy all day. :thumbup:

Sent from my Z796C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Armydog

Just Sayin'

AMEN to all that!!

jeeeep

Hooked
wow..someone needs a hug or 50 beers lol
I ran my 2010 with 35's stock gears for at least 40k miles and some towing with no issues. I now have 4.88's and over 92k miles
The OD lockout is there for a reason and I think suggestions/recommendations on when to use it were in the owners manual but I would think someone who has a lot of experience would know how to use this feature.
I'm going with a hunch that the OP expected the transmission to do all this automatically????
maybe a big dose of happy pills would help in the anger/rage department ...taken with your favorite beverage :icon_crazy:

bigtrucker52

What's this dudes problem? Someone had a issue with a engine and the dealership/ chrysler is being duche bags about it.

Maybe he's having a rough day because he's got his head so far up his butt because he can't help being so freaking ignorant. If you want to bash a guy for helping you and telling you what you don't want to hear then bash him privately to yourself or send a private message to him for crying out loud. Don't be that ass wipe that bashes someone for no good reason publicly. I mean honestly if you ask me i'd rather you start s$&@ face-to-face with me than to back-stab me like this guy did to eddie.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Armydog

wow..someone needs a hug or 50 beers lol
I ran my 2010 with 35's stock gears for at least 40k miles and some towing with no issues. I now have 4.88's and over 92k miles
The OD lockout is there for a reason and I think suggestions/recommendations on when to use it were in the owners manual but I would think someone who has a lot of experience would know how to use this feature.
I'm going with a hunch that the OP expected the transmission to do all this automatically????
maybe a big dose of happy pills would help in the anger/rage department ...taken with your favorite beverage :icon_crazy:

I love happy pills with an adult beverage, but my doctor says 'NO!'.... fuck it, its five o'clock somewhere..... CHEERS!:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

trailless

Caught the Bug
[My Opinion]

The only reason threads like this keep happening is because we're reading. A person's true intentions are hard to gauge over a forum. I read the discussion that lead to this thread. I imagine the conversation would have gone over very differently if both parties were sitting down with a cold one.

I understand where both parties are coming forum. Some are misreading the intentions of others over the internet.

[/My Opinion]

Either way, I enjoy this forum so much that it's the main one I frequent. I've learned so much from Eddie and the others on this forum. When we talk tech, we should just talk tech. Then we can have a laugh and a cold one at the Pubs.

Cheers :drinks:

Top Bottom