Anyone with Any Knowledge Can't Stand wayoflife!

David1tontj

Now now. Remember when we used to actually dial "0" for operator. :cheesy: Wonder what happens if you dial "0" these days? I should try that. :thinking:
Sean boy I was simply stating he put the decimal point in saying he had the 411 or information. Wait I am dating myself now. Before the great intranets we had to dial 411 for information or telephone number.
Operator?
Is that like Seri?
Haha

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Now now. Remember when we used to actually dial "0" for operator. :cheesy: Wonder what happens if you dial "0" these days? I should try that. :thinking:

You may end up talking to Haboob in India, same one that answers when I have to call Dish Network, roflmao

StrizzyChris

It started in a thread about transmission failure. He said his failed after 5,600 miles because of large tires. After that he started blasting Eddie because he said big tires won't cause a tranny to fail. That's the short version.

Well of course it's the tires, Eddie's an idiot if he thinks otherwise! My 35's caused my head to go bad in my '13 JKUR after 2000 miles too! BUT I was super smart and convinced them that it was a manufacturer issue AND THEY BOUGHT IT!!! I hear others have got away with the same scheme!?

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
All I have to say is that, although I do not know Eddie personally he has always answered my PM's when I had questions. I have very limited availability being stationed overseas for the last 15 years. It makes it tough to see really what is out there and what actually works. So, I have to rely on the forums and the advice of others. Eddie has always given me sound advice. Even when I bought my Rock Krawler Lift, he told me the only thing he did not like about the lift were the coil springs because they were stiff and guess what, they are. With that being said Jeremy from Rock Krawler gave me a 50% discount on the lift and treated me with great customer service. I will be swapping the springs later down the road. Eddie did not try to push me to EVO and he even said that was a deal I could not pass up. It was the 3.5 X-Factor lift with adjustable upper and lower control arms and adjustable front and rear track bars and he threw in some other things all for 900 dollars. Eddie told me to take it.

With all that being said, even if EVO was paying Eddie to advertise, so what!!! Everyone needs to make a living period, and guess what it is ok if you don't agree. I don't understand why so many people have to be mean and hateful about crap that really does not matter. Some people like BDS, Teraflex, Skyjacker, Metal Cloak and etc....what really matters is that we are all Jeepers and we enjoy the freedoms, friendships and the overall common bound of hitting the trail and exploring new areas and being with people that share the same interested, which is Jeepin' and sharing our experiences.

We can always learn new things from others mistakes and we all make them. Such as choosing the wrong line and snapping an axle or tearing up a ring and pinion, the next guy says hell I am choosing a different line. You get my point. I am a member of several forums and I read all the stupid posts of people bashing one forum over another. I personally don’t get it, but hey that is me. I just like to meet new people and make new friends. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff. After being in the Military for 22 years and 3 tours in Afghanistan, Iraq and some other locations, I have lost a number of friends, I realized one thing just enjoy life. All that really matters is Family, Friends and enjoying life. Every day is a good day, you can’t move forward if you are always looking back and only you can keep you down. Just my philosophy on life. I enjoy every day and I am grateful for every day I wake up, my family is healthy, there is a roof over the head, clothes on their back and food in their belly’s, what do I really have to complain about, life is great.
Thanks for listening to my two cents.

Leocon

All I have to say is that, although I do not know Eddie personally he has always answered my PM's when I had questions. I have very limited availability being stationed overseas for the last 15 years. It makes it tough to see really what is out there and what actually works. So, I have to rely on the forums and the advice of others. Eddie has always given me sound advice. Even when I bought my Rock Krawler Lift, he told me the only thing he did not like about the lift were the coil springs because they were stiff and guess what, they are. With that being said Jeremy from Rock Krawler gave me a 50% discount on the lift and treated me with great customer service. I will be swapping the springs later down the road. Eddie did not try to push me to EVO and he even said that was a deal I could not pass up. It was the 3.5 X-Factor lift with adjustable upper and lower control arms and adjustable front and rear track bars and he threw in some other things all for 900 dollars. Eddie told me to take it.

With all that being said, even if EVO was paying Eddie to advertise, so what!!! Everyone needs to make a living period, and guess what it is ok if you don't agree. I don't understand why so many people have to be mean and hateful about crap that really does not matter. Some people like BDS, Teraflex, Skyjacker, Metal Cloak and etc....what really matters is that we are all Jeepers and we enjoy the freedoms, friendships and the overall common bound of hitting the trail and exploring new areas and being with people that share the same interested, which is Jeepin' and sharing our experiences.

We can always learn new things from others mistakes and we all make them. Such as choosing the wrong line and snapping an axle or tearing up a ring and pinion, the next guy says hell I am choosing a different line. You get my point. I am a member of several forums and I read all the stupid posts of people bashing one forum over another. I personally don’t get it, but hey that is me. I just like to meet new people and make new friends. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff. After being in the Military for 22 years and 3 tours in Afghanistan, Iraq and some other locations, I have lost a number of friends, I realized one thing just enjoy life. All that really matters is Family, Friends and enjoying life. Every day is a good day, you can’t move forward if you are always looking back and only you can keep you down. Just my philosophy on life. I enjoy every day and I am grateful for every day I wake up, my family is healthy, there is a roof over the head, clothes on their back and food in their belly’s, what do I really have to complain about, life is great.

Well said...:yup: Thank you for your service!!!

Jackal01

:yup:

Well said. Many thanks for your service.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Well of course it's the tires, Eddie's an idiot if he thinks otherwise! My 35's caused my head to go bad in my '13 JKUR after 2000 miles too! BUT I was super smart and convinced them that it was a manufacturer issue AND THEY BOUGHT IT!!! I hear others have got away with the same scheme!?

Well consider yourself lucky! My tires caused my mortgage to increase and a collapse of the economy! :eek:

noroad

So yet again its more of a hit and run this ass says one post and cant even man up for a second one might want to change that dick to a pu$$y there guy!!!

jesse3638

Hooked
So yet again its more of a hit and run this ass says one post and cant even man up for a second one might want to change that dick to a pu$$y there guy!!!

Seems like a common theme among the trolls. "Eddie Sucks..blah blah blah" Run away! BTW noraod you need to make another post you sitting on post 666 right now..haha

Kilroy

Why do people take forum answers as fact or as the only possible outcome/solution???

Thats why you get on a forum to get a GROUP/Collective out look on an issue, are we at the persons jeep do i live with you or even know you, do we know their driving habits or mods.... NO!

I personally like that i get 10 to 50 choices/solutions to look at from all sources, driver types off road, on-road only guys.

That why we are thank full for people like Eddie that take there time and money to build a forum, web site, stickers, promos from venders.

I think asshats like him and others that I'm sure we will see have not a clue how much time and money any of this takes and shows there ignorance and disrespect for if eddie, and others.

If there are not people building forums he would be self proclaimed jeep god asshat in his own county on one.

I just had to put that out there.

Top Bottom