Mojave Cross Desert Camping Trip - Novemeber 17th

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Great time Eddie and Cindy! Thanks y'all for a great time!

Here's a few pics!

Attachments

• image-1632592592.jpg
    image-1632592592.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 92
  • image-3191296898.jpg
    image-3191296898.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Thank you WAYALIFE for hosting this run! We can scratch “visit the Mojave Cross” off our bucket list! :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
hey everyone, i just wanted to thank everyone who came on this trip out to the mojave with us. we had a great time with all of you and sure hope you'll join us again in the future. a special thanks needs to go to don for cooking up and serving the delicious chili last night. :thumb:

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Hey gang! I had a great time hanging out with you all and hope my wife will be among the "Honeybadgers" sometime soon. Thanks Eddie and Cindy for taking the point and getting us to a terrific campsite. Shout outs to everyone on this trip. It was a great mix of stories and personalities and my driving skills were re-sharpened trying to keep up with the caravan. I'm really looking forward to seeing you all again whether it's behind the wheel on a trail or behind a beer at a suds-n-grub. Stay safe!

mm4x4

Had a great time as well! It's been way too long in between trips for me. Seeing old friends and meeting new ones... what it's all about :thankyou:

Thank you again Eddie and Cindy... yup yup!

And I will be getting an additional rotopax for insurance... damnnnn... I was on fumes :shock:

gas.jpg

Top Bottom