Mojave Cross Desert Camping Trip - Novemeber 17th

mm4x4

Well, now that the group is a bit smaller, I might have to throw in more trail time and/or add a couple more stops along the way. :yup:

Hmm... let's see... okay! :clap2:

If I can get my son, Dylan, out of bed early enough :yawn37:, we'll meet ya for breakfast at 7:30. Otherwise, 8:30 for sure.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Holy Cow the flu bug is hitting this trip hard! I sure am glad I take my vitamins! We are on our 3rd dinner plan because people keep dropping! :grayno:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Holy Cow the flu bug is hitting this trip hard! I sure am glad I take my vitamins! We are on our 3rd dinner plan because people keep dropping! :grayno:

yeah, whatever is going around is really getting around. :grayno:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
more shots for the rest of us..

Mccurdys are not coming. I talked to him last night.

bummer. is everything okay?

like you said, more shots for the rest of us :honey:

The herd is thinning.

it's a bummer but, in some ways, a good thing too. we were on the big side and finding enough good camp spots for everyone would have been a challenge. 10 rigs is about as big as i like to get and so 14-15 will just be a bit over that :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, please don't forget to bring wood!! It's gonna be a cold one tomorrow night and without a fire, it's gonna suck. :crazyeyes:

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug

After all the dinner planning thurs nite, got up today and every part of me hurt. Really sucks, I was really looking forward to this one. :naw:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I really wish I could join you all. Please have a safe, fun trip. Have a shot or two of honey for me please.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Got it! :thumb:

And have a new way to freshin' up your jeep the wayalife way...put your bundle of wood in your jeep the Monday prior to your weekend trip and come Saturday your jeep will smell like you are already out in the woods! :doh: But really our jeep does smell pretty awesome right now...who needs those stupid air fresheners?

:cheesy: who needs one of those rear view mirror pine fresheners when you can just load up your jeep with wood :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
hey ray, it just occured to me that you'll be taking the 58 over. if you want, we can hook up with you in barstow. let me know and we can setup a meetup point.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
wayoflife said:
hey ray, it just occured to me that you'll be taking the 58 over. if you want, we can hook up with you in barstow. let me know and we can setup a meetup point.

Heck yea sounds good to me! Say a place and time and ill be there! :D

Top Bottom