DOUBLE SHIFT : A Rough Day at the Office

Damtall55

Just another example as to why I love watching you go adventures!! The pictures were GREAT!! I love all the flex!! Almost as much as I love the blue sky above you!!

One thing though Eddie, and not to be a debbie downer, but I thought it was always best to go wheeling with at least one other Jeep, just in case!! Not questioning your skill and the ability of Moby, but you never know when something might go wrong. ;)

Thanks again Eddie and Cindy!! Love it!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, your boss is a slave driver! :p

Clay

Tell me about it!! :cheesy:

Great pics. I know a place with a similar "pig rock" that is a popular climbing area. Judging by the rest of the pics though, it might be a different rock.

Oh, I intend to send your office a cease and desist tomorrow because I'm jealous. ;)

LOL!! I know we already talked about this but it is the same pig rock. We need to get you out there with us :yup:

I am glad to see someone else working extra long hours on a Monday :eek:

Every time you post photos of your runs I feel like I was there.

Much appreciated and keep working hard!

It's a tough job but somebody has to do it :D

Where is that?

These trails are just north of Reno.

My goodness, to have a job like that....

For some reason slugging it out with Crack dealers, drunks, and other assorted scum of the earth just is not as much fun.

Where do I send my application?

LOL!! Well, it may not be as fun but we do need guys like you out there doing what you do.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You all need somebody to sweep up?

:cheesy: I suppose even that would be a fun job at our office :D

Great pics, beautiful day. Looks like you might have an exhaust leak though. :idontknow:

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: OMG, that was funny!!! :clap2:

Man, your good. You can tell that just by the pics? LOL!

Seriously! This guy has talent :thumb:

Truly, wanna trade offices for a day? 

Gotta love wheeling in the West. You have dream jobs. BTW, are you hiring? :D

Darn! Envious here are you guys hiring :)?

LOL!! Sorry guys, we're all full up :cool:

i need a new office! looks like a great day out :thumb:

it's sunny here again out so I'm spending the day outside working on the jeep, getting it ready for EJS. can't believe my jeep is almost 6 yrs old.

your wheels are always so shiny, how do you keep them so nice??? my wheels look like ass right now, I need to pull them off, polish and sharkhide.

We try to keep our Jeeps garaged as clean as possible in between runs. It's a pain but it does make a difference.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just another example as to why I love watching you go adventures!! The pictures were GREAT!! I love all the flex!! Almost as much as I love the blue sky above you!!

One thing though Eddie, and not to be a debbie downer, but I thought it was always best to go wheeling with at least one other Jeep, just in case!! Not questioning your skill and the ability of Moby, but you never know when something might go wrong. ;)

Thanks again Eddie and Cindy!! Love it!!

Yeah, I suppose it's a bad habit of ours. Well before we got involved in the industry, Cindy and I used to always go exploring alone. It's just what we did and there have been times where it could have been a problem for us being out solo. I suppose we've been lucky that way and now, we carry a satellite communication system and have the ability to contact friends for help if it's really needed. It's still not the best thing to go out alone and we try not to but again, some habits are hard to break.

Looks like a great day at work. I would love to get hired at that place! Lol

Is your office hiring!? Lol
Great photos! Thank you for sharing!

Glad you liked the pics and if nothing else, if you can ever make it out this way, we'd love to show you around the office. :D

Jern26

Wow what a day. Looks strenuous, but I may be interested in that type of work. You know if your companies hiring hahah?

Top Bottom