Expensive bumpers worth it?

Havoc40

How do you like the line-x? I have been debating on doing the same to my bumper instead of powder coating.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I really like it. Wasn't sure at first, but love it now. You just have to make sure the place doing it offers the premium topcoat. Not all line-x shops do it. The top coat is a little glossier and fills in quite a bit of the texture. Plus it'll stay shiny, unlike powder.

Mauses

I really like it. Wasn't sure at first, but love it now. You just have to make sure the place doing it offers the premium topcoat. Not all line-x shops do it. The top coat is a little glossier and fills in quite a bit of the texture. Plus it'll stay shiny, unlike powder.

Awesome thanks for the info i will keep that in mind when getting mine done.

Havoc40

Here's another shot of the LoD bumper. Had a buddies mobile detailing service come to my work and clean her up last Friday. Ceramic pro is awesome stuff btw!

IMG_0082.jpg

Last edited:

Draconianwinter

The skid plates are optional from both PSC and LoD. I ran the PSC Brawler Lite before switching to an LoD Destroyer. It really comes down to personal preference when you buy a bumper from any of the well known sources.

Here's my new LoD
View attachment 259949
Kind figured it did, but as I had not looked into it since I had the PSC brawler lite, I didn't want to say it did then find out it didn't lol. Ty for chiming in on that.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom