Trail Wildlife!

Damn! What did you guys do with it?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Zombie pig who I thought was dying or in bad shape (right rear leg was broken/ had tumors and shit oozing out). Was seriously giving me the creeps. Honked at him and it cleared that block wall and ran back into the hills. Looking to get permission to go hunting back there and toss one of his peeps in the freezer.

Desertman

IMG_1049.jpg I regularly see camels out in the desert. Desert foxes are a frequent visitor to our camp locations. However the unwanted guests are desert Arabian sand vipers. People never saw any for the last 20 years but I see tracks now every trip in to the deep and near to populated areas close to the desert.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Saw this guy today. Apparently some jackass put a collar on him. Pisses me off. If I get caught feeding a chipmunk a cracker, I get fined. But somehow it's ok for the government to track the animal in its own habitat, shoot it with a tranquilizer, and put a collar on it. You know, so we can study them and make things better for them :rolleyes2: I'll bet this poor moose doesn't even get laid anymore with this Bigass Big Brother Box on its neck.

DSC08087.jpg

DSC08092.jpg

Jsouder53

Hooked
If I get caught feeding a chipmunk a cracker, I get fined. But somehow it's ok for the government to track the animal in its own habitat, shoot it with a tranquilizer, and put a collar on it.

Makes a whole lot of sense [emoji849] it pisses me off too... it’s always sad to see that garbage on them

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom