Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

sipafz

Caught the Bug
MIllennials who's parents didn't discipline them as they should've.

3 weeks ago, we have new tenants in the house across the cul de sac from mine. Right off the bat I knew they were gonna be trouble. We didn't know who actually lived there. All we saw was all sorts of different mustangs and Hondas with different color hoods and fart pipes. I called it the fast n furious house. I try not to judge people but I had a gut feeling about them. Well, low and behold this past Thursday at around 0410 the house got shot up. Luckily I had left that morning at 0335. They put 6 bullet holes above the garage door. In my 5 years of living in that subdivision nothing even remotely close to that has ever happened. Unfortunately the deputies were unable to do anything because there were no witnesses and no one was hurt. The property management company refuses to evict them. Guess they don't care as long as they get their money every month. It sucks because we have families with toddlers on my street. Guess I need to stop pondering the what ifs and be grateful no one was hurt. I don't mean to be one of those "Hey, get off my lawn" old guys because I was young once too but this is ridiculous. Sorry, just needed to vent bout my pet peeves.

Time to move!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Trigger trash. I love guns and I own guns but I hate that so many gun owners just leave all their shot up shit out in places that would otherwise be beautiful. Sorry, just saw so much of this shit over the last week and it just bums me out.

Trigger trash. I love guns and I own guns but I hate that so many gun owners just leave all their shot up shit out in places that would otherwise be beautiful. Sorry, just saw so much of this shit over the last week and it just bums me out.

Oh god. That pisses me off so much.

When I lived in Ridgecrest a group of us would go out and do ā€œrange clean upsā€.
No sooner did we haul shit out retards were piling in. We were lucky to get a week out of a full day group clean up before it got trashed again. Very frustrating.

Chris1015

Was hard pressed to go further than a few hundred feet at a time to not see a shell/shot up target/etc when I was west months back. The litter is unbelievable. Cant even understand how people are so ignorant or so entitled to believe that it's not a big deal. :confused:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Could've stopped right there.

Saw this headline that 53% of Millenials expect to become millionaires :cheesy:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...millionaires-someday-according-new-study.html

I hadnā€™t read that article but had heard something similar. But also that the source of their wealth for many was expected to be through inheritance. Considering the average American between age 50 and 55 has a retirement savings of a mere $124,831 (source Economic Policy Institute), there is a severe disconnect somewhere. :idontknow:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

Agreed. I love taking random shit into the middle of nowhere and shooting it up. But if I bring it, I take it back with me, including the brass I used.

BaddestCross

The asshole engineers who designed the modular Ford 5.4L engine and have about 150 options for the factory to locate the cylinder head temp sensor. None of them easy to get to. Had to modify a wrench to get to this fucker that's located under the crossover tubes and behind the alternator. šŸ¤Ŗ
20180625_171412.jpg
20180625_171318.jpg

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Anyone who brings a non-service animal on an airplane. Sitting in the airport in LV, I am amazed at how many people are walking around "support" animals. If you can see, leave your fucking pet at home or drive to your destination. That's it, end of story. I don't give two fucks if your chinchilla makes your clit quiver so you want it in your lap when you fly, or if your days in 'Nam make you feel better if you have a goat with you.

Anyone who brings a non-service animal on an airplane. Sitting in the airport in LV, I am amazed at how many people are walking around "support" animals. If you can see, leave your fucking pet at home or drive to your destination. That's it, end of story. I don't give two fucks if your chinchilla makes your clit quiver so you want it in your lap when you fly, or if your days in 'Nam make you feel better if you have a goat with you.

Hoe Lee Fuk!!

No shit right?!

To piggy back off Sharkey.

Cats, cat owners, cat walkers, people that bring their cats with them everywhere.

On the bench seat is a prime example of what type of creature shouldnā€™t be allowed into a restaurant. Across from it is a fucking shit and piss smelling bag containing a cat.
IMG_8960.JPG .

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

https://media1.tenor.com/images/da173959601579b24b5b6fd0462e6058/tenor.gif?itemid=6098109

IMG_2005.JPG

Last edited:

jdofmemi

Got to love the unintended consequences of the law that allows shit like this.
Back when they were called "seeing eye dogs" there was not a problem.

Once they went all PC and started calling them"service animals", it has all gone to shit.

Birds, lizzards, peacocks, goats, pigs, you name it and someone thinks they have the right to inconvenience the rest of us just so they can "feel good"

What a crock of shit

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Service animals and support animals are very different. But I get your point because some people get service animal credentials with untrained animals.

jglover716

This is a small one but when I wave to someone in a Wrangler and they donā€™t wave back I see a lot of Wranglers in my small town and about 75%-80% donā€™t wave back also I hate the Jeep Renegades they look dumb as fuck

WJCO

Meme King

Amen. Drives my wife and I mad.

Top Bottom