Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Retired neighbor who decides its his job to protect the whole neighborhood. Who is in everyone’s business, looking in trash cans, mail boxes, whatever he feels the desire to do.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Retired neighbor who decides its his job to protect the whole neighborhood. Who is in everyone’s business, looking in trash cans, mail boxes, whatever he feels the desire to do.

I'd get a locking mailbox ...or start laying out rat traps and a camera lol

WJCO

Meme King

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Put a rattlesnake or a pissed off cat in the mailbox. Just give the mailman a heads up ahead of time.

Ddays

Hooked
Put a rattlesnake or a pissed off cat in the mailbox. Just give the mailman a heads up ahead of time.

Someone shoved a frozen roadkill raccoon in our nosy neighbors mailbox years ago so the head was poking out when he opened the door. Pretty sure he shit himself. :D

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
I'm more afraid daily of some incompetent jackass hitting me on the road because the drivers around here SUCK, yet every time I read news headlines, I'm suppose to be afraid of the Russians :thinking: So sick of the propaganda in the news. Holy shit.

Top Bottom