Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

98XJ06LJ

I'm more afraid daily of some incompetent jackass hitting me on the road because the drivers around here SUCK, yet every time I read news headlines, I'm suppose to be afraid of the Russians :thinking: So sick of the propaganda in the news. Holy shit.
Brother.... They are beginning to Suck everywhere! Not that long ago you might get cut off or almost hit once or twice a month. Now, I can't make it a mile from the house without some idiot running a red light, stop sign or passing in a no passing zone into oncoming traffic.

Last night on his way home one of my co-workers was hit by a dumbass in a Camaro that hit two other vehicles on his way across the interstate. Idiot was trying to haul ass past everyone on the right shoulder with bald tires in the rain. Lost control and went across all four Lanes of traffic bouncing off of everyone in his way until my buddy took the front clip off of the Camaro with his dually.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• IMG950603.jpg
    IMG950603.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG950585.jpg
    IMG950585.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG950578.jpg
    IMG950578.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG950590.jpg
    IMG950590.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 157

jdofmemi

Asshole drivers are out in force.

The other night on the way home I pulled up to an intersection, and there was an ambulance coming from the road to my left. Lights and siren, hauling ass, and a jackass in a tuner car was PASSING the ambulance on the right shoulder.

By the time my brain could process what I was seeing, and I got the phone out to video it, they were gone out of sight.

Where is the cop when he could be useful.

DaJudge

If you are going to turn left...Get in the left turn lane!

This seems to be a huge problem here. Maybe they don't have left turn lanes in Mexico?

Ddays

Hooked
Companies that have an ask for info email address that they never fucking maintain. I've emailed 3 different companies on their info email in the last 2 weeks and still no answer. I mean, just make the address we'renevergonnafuckinganswerthis@ourcompanysucksdonkeydicks.com and at least I'd know to not expect an answer.

prionic1

Pedestrians and Cyclists that believe the fact that vehicles are supposed to yield for them is more powerful than physics.

Cyclists that demand to share the road, then run red lights, stop signs , and cut across traffic.

Bicycles on the road or in bike lanes that are paid for by my registration when said bikes have no license plate and tabs.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Pedestrians and Cyclists that believe the fact that vehicles are supposed to yield for them is more powerful than physics.

Cyclists that demand to share the road, then run red lights, stop signs , and cut across traffic.

Bicycles on the road or in bike lanes that are paid for by my registration when said bikes have no license plate and tabs.

I so agree. It's crazy around here like that. To add to that, bike races every weekend and they use roads paid for by tax dollars along with police presence and then they limit vehicles use of the roads because the bikes are "more important." Makes me sick.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

And the ones that run five or six wide like assholes.

Jsouder53

Hooked

Agreed! Very aggravating! Especially when they almost run you over on hiking trails with no warning.

benatc1

Hooked
I was actually talking about this whole biking matter today with a co-worker. If they are obnoxious I just give them a puff puff of black smoke as I pass them (in my truck obv), good for their lungs

WJCO

Meme King
I was actually talking about this whole biking matter today with a co-worker. If they are obnoxious I just give them a puff puff of black smoke as I pass them (in my truck obv), good for their lungs

Lol. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't do it when I had my diesel. Just last year, Colorado actually made it illegal because so many people were doing it. Bunch of pussies.

https://www.denverpost.com/2017/05/22/colorado-rolling-coal-fines/

IMG_20180811_073723_230.jpg

Jsouder53

Hooked
People that let their dogs roam all over your property as if it is their yard.... doesn’t help that one of our chihuahuas was previously attacked by a roaming pit bull in our yard back in Florida. He is lucky to be alive and my wife is lucky to have her finger.

my neighbor no longer lets his dogs on our yard since I already spoke to him about it, but everyone that goes to his place with a dog just lets them go and they end up on our porch or yard disrupting our chihuahuas. As if they don’t bark enough already!

One Saturday morning while we were trying to sleep in, this stupid bitch house sitter from next door let her damn dog roam on our yard at about 5:30am. It started barking through our screen door at our chihuahuas since we sleep with the door open! The dog ran back to her, jumped in her truck, she started leaving, I ran across the yard, she saw me and didn’t want to stop, I was almost able to grab her truck and she finally stopped (she must’ve realized I wanted her attention by then lol), I told her to keep her damn dogs off my property and get a damn leash (she was shaking in her taco).

I was just recently talking with another neighbor about a quarter mile down the road, he threatened that stupid bitch that he would shoot the dog since it was messing with his horses in his field! She can’t keep that thing under control!

Last edited:
Top Bottom