The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

MericaMade

Went out and did a little wheeling yesterday. So much for buffing out the scratches. [emoji1745]*[emoji3601][emoji1787] View attachment 331197 View attachment 331198 but we had a great day on the trail! View attachment 331199 View attachment 331200 View attachment 331201 View attachment 331202 View attachment 331203 View attachment 331204

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Nice.....thats the one thing I hate about owning black. You got some nice pictures.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

RCVRY

Nah, once you go black...

Looks like a great day on the trail.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I bought a spankin new ‘04 Impala SS Limited Edition Indy Motor Speedway, full embroidery, leather, etc.

First and last black vehicle I will ever own. From now on they’re a skittles color or someone else can have them.

Of course that Stingray is growing on me.

black pearl

Hooked
Nah, once you go black...

Looks like a great day on the trail.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
It was a great day! Really any day on the trail is awesome.

I bought a spankin new ‘04 Impala SS Limited Edition Indy Motor Speedway, full embroidery, leather, etc.

First and last black vehicle I will ever own. From now on they’re a skittles color or someone else can have them.

Of course that Stingray is growing on me.

That sounds like a nice car.
I always gravitate back to black vehicles. Even though they are a pain in the ass.

Jsouder53

Hooked
That’s looking much better!!! Finally got around to washing mine for the first time in a while. It’s kinda hard when I don’t have a hose spigot, closest one being my neighbors [emoji23]

black pearl

Hooked
Nice

I bet he could have made it too, but not as easy.
I bet he could have made it up also. I also went first so if he was going to try I could pull him up. We normally run the trail the other direction. It was fun playing even if we turned around there.

That’s looking much better!!! Finally got around to washing mine for the first time in a while. It’s kinda hard when I don’t have a hose spigot, closest one being my neighbors [emoji23]

It did look good! I’m currently working on taking it back to how it was[emoji23]
A wash is a great step. Using the neighbors water is even better... it’s free 🤪

black pearl

Hooked
I feel like this has been a light wheeling summer so far. Just haven’t been able to get out as much. So I’m excited that I’m finally going to get to Hollister hills in just over a week and the rubicon the weekend after that.
I need me some Jeep therapy! A little time away from Society, always helps my mental state...

TrailHunter

Hooked
I feel like this has been a light wheeling summer so far. Just haven’t been able to get out as much. So I’m excited that I’m finally going to get to Hollister hills in just over a week and the rubicon the weekend after that.
I need me some Jeep therapy! A little time away from Society, always helps my mental state...

I know how you feel... Cool you are getting out.

Top Bottom