Jeep dogs!!!

Angry Aussie

No problems with him bouncing around? I’m going to take him on an easy run this fall or spring and test the waters.

Surprisingly no, and he usually stands up the whole time. If you have a four door, I would recommend getting the dirty dog trench cover. That way he can’t hurt himself on any of the metal parts of the seat when it’s folded down. That way he has a flat surface in the back of the Jeep for better balance.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
Just got back after 10+ hours coming back from a wheeling trip. Not even done unloading yet and they’re back in and ready to go. Adjustments.jpg

Murphyfish

Caught the Bug
IMG_0550.JPG
And because he deserves it, that’s my main man Murphy. He passed a couple of years ago. There was nothing he loved more than hanging his head out of the window of the Jeep.
Murphy was a grunt.
Murphy was a Jeep freak

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
The boss lady insisted that these knuckleheads get costumes this year [emoji849] [emoji23] they look ridiculous.

Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
They dressed up our white boxer Britt up as a dinosaur couple years before she passed. LOL, As you can see, she wasn't overly impressed

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
The one on the left actually looks happy.

Lol. Yeah the one on the left is an old timer. She’s always happy about anything. The one on the right is the village idiot. He’s still got some puppy goofiness but turns into the devil when people or cars he doesn’t recognize comes up our street.

Top Bottom