The never-ending 'wave' discussion thread

Murphyfish

Caught the Bug

If the kid was flipping me the bird, it would be even funnier.
I guess all I’m saying is that this forum has been a vault of knowledge and experience. Since I’ve signed on, I’ve learned so much, way more than any forum I’ve ever read into. Shit, I thought I was pretty good installing a lift kit by myself. Now I’m reading JKBrick installing a new engine on his own.
I’m no where close to the experience level of you guys. I’m learning from every one of you. Those are the threads that need a bump. Not a wave.

-signed by a habitual lurker

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wranglerangel06

I feel like I struggle for waves from 4-door jeeps. I always figured it's because most around here are driven by soccer mom's who really DON'T understand. Lol (which is by no means to be offensive to anyone that DOES understand. lol)

Last edited:

Elroy231

I feel like I struggle for waves from 4-door jeeps. I always figured it's because most around here are driven by soccer mom's who really DON'T understand. Lol (which is by no means to be offensive to anyone that DOES understand. lol)
This[emoji3516] I might add that it seams the mega rich individuals like jeeps now too. I find that these types typically dont wave.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

No one Jeep waves in Arizona. I get plenty of Jeep waves here in Nevada, but apparently Zonies don't know how. I guess you guys are just too cool lol.
People from major population centers do not seem to wave. They do not seem to pay attention to anything around them as they drive. Like zombies. Their primary concern is to get there as quickly as possible, but primarily to be in the front of the vehicle line-up. Regardless, it is pretty easy to tell those who take pride in having a jeep, and it is those folks who do wave.

Last edited:

CJ has a JK

Dude -someone needs to spread the 'HAPPY' around here, there's only one dude with a Gladiator I know around here who gives 'the Jeep wave'.... What's up with you Gladiator Owners in NY ? Remember - it's 'cool' to be kind... and someday if you're stuck on a trail - you might need some help ;) keep wavin' out there Folks ! A little 'HAPPY' goes a long way! :)
34b.jpg

Top Bottom