SHOW us the SNOW!!

weller12

Damn. Making me miss being back home. I grew up just about a 5 minute walk from the Woodman there in Snoqualmie. Just down from the school. Love the snow... the floods... not so much. Still miss all of it though.
View attachment 340091
View attachment 340092
View attachment 340093

That was our last real big flood! Crazy how high it got. Have you seen the high school lately? Looks like a college campus, and is lifted up out of the flood zone on pillars. It’s quite impressive.
And yeah the pass is finally getting good snow too. Fun when you don’t have to go work for a few days because of snow, sucks when you have to make up the time!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

That was our last real big flood! Crazy how high it got. Have you seen the high school lately? Looks like a college campus, and is lifted up out of the flood zone on pillars. It’s quite impressive.
And yeah the pass is finally getting good snow too. Fun when you don’t have to go work for a few days because of snow, sucks when you have to make up the time!

Yeah I go back twice a year being that I still have family in that house. I was still living in it when they raised it. Crazy shit. We got lucky our place never flooded but it go close enough.
Shortly after I moved to just down the way to North Bend and then eventually to where I’m at here in Utah.

Still have pipe dreams of moving back.

wjtstudios

Hooked
We got 8-9 before the rain started. My pup Sparrow and I couldn’t resist snowshoeing this morning. Perfect until the rain started.

IMG_2565.jpg

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Anyone here in Newfoundland? “Bomb cyclone” dropped over 12 feet on them in areas.

IMG_5689.jpg

vef17gqudjb41.jpg

Last edited:

canuck_jku

nl snowmageddon 2020 information center check that page out on crackbook……………..lots of cool videos and stories

im in pei when not on the ship...I so can relate to these guys we got 16 feet in 2o15

Attachments

• IMG_3768.JPG
    IMG_3768.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_3767.JPG
    IMG_3767.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 102

Jsouder53

Hooked
Anyone here in Newfoundland? “Bomb cyclone” dropped over 12 feet on them in areas.

View attachment 340239

View attachment 340256

I wish that was here! School would still be in session and work would most likely flow as usual tho lol my wife is a teacher and I guess there hasn’t been a “snow day” in 30 years.

Edit: never mind, just read about the hurricane force winds and such... [emoji51] that’s sketchy

Last edited:

Ruvicon

TND333 and I hit Bald Mountain trail up near Shaver Lake on Monday.
IMG_3091.jpg

I got scrappy and headed up a hill that no one had run since the last storm, then at the top made the poor choice to continue on and buried my Jeep!
IMG_0292.jpg

Top Bottom