Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesse3638

Hooked
Are you allowed to kick someone’s ass for that? I think I would without thinking first

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Unfortunately we are going to see more and more of this. If this shit doesn't end we'll have irreparable division. As if red and blue wasn't enough. Mobs of mask wearing vigilantes attacking non mask wearing people and vice versa. Dr Seuss wrote about this kind of stuff when he wrote the Sneeches. Look how that turned out.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Unfortunately we are going to see more and more of this. If this shit doesn't end we'll have irreparable division. As if red and blue wasn't enough. Mobs of mask wearing vigilantes attacking non mask wearing people and vice versa. Dr Seuss wrote about this kind of stuff when he wrote the Sneeches. Look how that turned out.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I agree, I had something happen today I never would have thought would happen in a hundred years. I had to go pull some permits this morning downtown and the building department is in the same building as the Mayors office, but not a Federal building. So right before I enter I pull up my mask, I’m armed concealed, and out comes the Mayor, he holds the door for me, I said thank you Mr Mayor, and kept walking. It seemed so odd

Ddays

Hooked
I agree, I had something happen today I never would have thought would happen in a hundred years. I had to go pull some permits this morning downtown and the building department is in the same building as the Mayors office, but not a Federal building. So right before I enter I pull up my mask, I’m armed concealed, and out comes the Mayor, he holds the door for me, I said thank you Mr Mayor, and kept walking. It seemed so odd

:thinking: I thought YOU were mayor?

wjtstudios

Hooked
:thinking: I thought YOU were mayor?

🤣[emoji23]🤣

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jdofmemi

I just heard on the radio today about a grocery store incident.

An employee asked a customer to put a mask on. He responded by repeatedly crashing his shopping cart into her, so she pepper sprayed him, and got fired for it.

I expect things like this will soon be a daily occurrence.

J&k_Overland

An employee asked a customer to put a mask on. He responded by repeatedly crashing his shopping cart into her, so she pepper sprayed him, and got fired for it.

Why do people feel they can do what ever they want and not suffer the consequences of their actions. Cops should have arrested him for assault entitled little fuckers

The mask thing is bs but it’s private property and you can choose not to enter

JKbrick

Where the hell were any citizens with balls that would help her? Did anyone record it?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My brother in law just shared this video with me, doctors are saying Covid is treatable

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDMhunrhHEh/?igshid=dp8h3ilo8e0o

I guess this video is being taken off of YouTube and other sites so it probably won’t last long on instagram

I'm surprised that it's still up. FB, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter have been aggressively censoring it for a few days now. I mean, god forbid that DOCTORS express what they have seen and have learned. Someone might mistake and open discussion like this for SCIENCE or something. :naw:

Jsouder53

Hooked
I'm surprised that it's still up. FB, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter have been aggressively censoring it for a few days now. I mean, god forbid that DOCTORS express what they have seen and have learned. Someone might mistake and open discussion like this for SCIENCE or something. :naw:

It’s down already. WTF is wrong with people

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It’s down already. WTF is wrong with people

What a surprise - NOT!

I just want to know what they're so afraid of? What are they trying to hide? If what the doctors are saying is somehow wrong, allow other doctors to CHALLENGE what they're saying. This censorship bullshit is chilling.

Jsouder53

Hooked
What a surprise - NOT!

I just want to know what they're so afraid of? What are they trying to hide? If what the doctors are saying is somehow wrong, allow other doctors to CHALLENGE what they're saying. This censorship bullshit is chilling.

The media just wants to keep control of the people. They are scared of everyone hearing the truth. It’s complete bullshit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom