Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesse3638

Hooked
Is she having to do the distance learning?
She is actually a behavioral interventionist coach. She is helping other teachers set up Google classrooms and preparing lessons for students. She was in the classroom for over 6 years, but the calling for social and emotional learning has pulled her out. I can't imagine what teachers and students are feeling right now. Im glad I fight fire..regardless of covid it stays the same, put wet stuff on red stuff..
:crazyeyes:
Haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

She is actually a behavioral interventionist coach. She is helping other teachers set up Google classrooms and preparing lessons for students. She was in the classroom for over 6 years, but the calling for social and emotional learning has pulled her out. I can't imagine what teachers and students are feeling right now. Im glad I fight fire..regardless of covid it stays the same, put wet stuff on red stuff..
Haha.

Find em hot, leave em wet

Jsouder53

Hooked
Haha.

I can’t imagine how teachers are dealing with it either. I bet the teachers appreciate your wife’s help right now. I’m glad and my wife is glad she is out of the classroom for all of this!

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I’m sure we’ll be hearing more of this bullshit. Self appointed mask police enforcing what they believe is justice.

View attachment 350773

Woman pepper-sprayed man for not wearing face mask at San Diego dog park, eating in restricted area: report

https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-pepper-spray-coronavirus-mask-san-diego-dog-park

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Man all I can say is I am so glad I got out of California.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jeeeep

Hooked
I'm so glad I didn't take a transfer to California when I was offered...

It's become such a cesspool- use to be a great place to visit in the 80's , since the 90's it just keeps getting worse

12-mile

SEMA cancelled?
Bummer. I’m going to miss all the pics that get posted on here.
Eddie does such a great job of covering it. Sucks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
2011 JK
2015 Grand Cherokee ecodiesel

WJCO

Meme King
I'm so tired of these pussies without a sack cancelling this and that. Let this virus take it's course like anything else. Everyone is on eggshells being a political safety hero. Just live life. Shit happens. You could be wearing a mask and latex gloves and get hit by a fucking FedEx driver texting his mistress and then the media would say you had covid with 'underlying issues.' it's time that America grows the fuck up and moves on. Holy shit people. I'm sick of government pussies and private business pussies. Any business that doesn't buy this shit I'm happy to support. Be smart and simple. Stop living life like a scared little pussy bitch. #fucktheman #donewiththisshit #nofucksgiven

Last edited:

FFPulley77

Hooked
I'm so tired of these pussies without a sack cancelling this and that. Let this virus take it's course like anything else. Everyone is on eggshells being a political safety hero. Just live life. Shit happens. You could be wearing a mask and latex gloves and get hit by a fucking FedEx driver texting his mistress and then the media would say you had covid with 'underlying issues.' it's time that America grows the fuck up and moves on. Holy shit people. I'm sick of government pussies and private business pussies. Any business that doesn't buy this shit I'm happy to support. Be smart and simple. Stop living life like a scared little pussy bitch. #fucktheman #donewiththisshit #nofucksgiven

Adjustments.jpg
Die Living my friend!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom