What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Seahawkfan

Hooked

When I color matched my Rocker Skins I used automotivetouchup.com perfect match. I didn't buy enough (or used to much) so picked up a can of Mopar locally and it didn't match at all. Long story short I couldn't get the finish to shine like factory (clear coat) so I had a local paint shop fix them up. Later down the road I had a pretty good rock chip on my A-pillar and rear color matched fender, so I thought I would try a touch-up myself. Bad idea I suck. Made it worse. Then just to confirm how much I suck I tried again on my 51.:doh: So when and if you do a touch-up maybe you can do a write-up or even a video.:thumb:

Bear_JT

Hooked
I got my Synergy track bar/sector shaft brace kit and front track bar in. Now just need a little bit warmer weather. IMG_6385.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
When I color matched my Rocker Skins I used automotivetouchup.com perfect match. I didn't buy enough (or used to much) so picked up a can of Mopar locally and it didn't match at all. Long story short I couldn't get the finish to shine like factory (clear coat) so I had a local paint shop fix them up. Later down the road I had a pretty good rock chip on my A-pillar and rear color matched fender, so I thought I would try a touch-up myself. Bad idea I suck. Made it worse. Then just to confirm how much I suck I tried again on my 51.:doh: So when and if you do a touch-up maybe you can do a write-up or even a video.:thumb:

I suck at touch up paint too. It never works like a body shop. We bought it because my wife wants a living room decoration in that color :rolleyes2:

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I suck at touch up paint too. It never works like a body shop. We bought it because my wife wants a living room decoration in that color :rolleyes2:

Happy to hear I'm not alone.:thumb: Glad to hear you didn't need it for the new JL already.:beer:

Dale72

Hooked
Well I pulled the trigger on the LOD Destroyer stubby front bumper the other day. And my mother just called and asked if I was expecting a package because FedEx dropped it off today

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Nice ! Congratulations. Great Deal !!?? I think I'm ready for a Great Deal!! Bubba and Bethany @ Exodus4X4 can you help a brother out? :D

No delivery!! Yet.. But wanted to thank Bubba and Bethany @ Exodus4X4 on my recent purchase. Appreciate your time. I'll reach out again when I'm ready for the rest.:thumb:
Exodus4x4.png

wjtstudios

Hooked
No delivery!! Yet.. But wanted to thank Bubba and Bethany @ Exodus4X4 on my recent purchase. Appreciate your time. I'll reach out again when I'm ready for the rest.:thumb:
View attachment 355916

Congrats on the COs! Just an FYI the rear CO mounts will have to be modified to clear up the adjusters. Also, watch the axle trac bar mount and the driver Rez. They don’t like to play well together

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Congrats on the COs! Just an FYI the rear CO mounts will have to be modified to clear up the adjusters. Also, watch the axle trac bar mount and the driver Rez. They don’t like to play well together

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thanks. And I will keep that in mind. Remember you posting that clearance issue earlier. Had to hold off on the long arms until I get a clear picture of my near future over here. Oh and I still haven't received my half doors :grayno: Got everything but the doors. They keep pushing them out. Latest was the 1st of the year. I'd be going nuts if I were home waiting on them.:crazyeyes:

CalSgt

Hooked

Congratulations... Feels good to have a set of fancy coilovers on the way doesn't it.

Suspect

Got some Delrin bushings and replacement bolts to swap the factory ones that are starting to rust out a bit
IMG_0059.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom