Your other ride!

JKUx

View attachment 71370

Can't help but need some speed in my life. Here's my ko4 turbo jetta.

Sent from my SM-N900T using WAYALIFE mobile app

My first official new car purchase was 01 VR6 5spd and loved it, then went for 02 1.8t 5spd when they started to upgrade the K03's and had so much fun with that car, I modded the hell outa that thing and lost all my pics while moving, just a memory now...

MC2003TJ

IMG_6889.jpg IMG_7467.jpg

2004 Mustang Cobra supercharged laying down 500 HP at the rear wheels and my 2002 22 ft Baja with a 6.2 liter (small block stroker motor) Mercruiser MX MPI approx. 350 HP at the prop. I either like to go very fast or super slow on the Rocks!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
View attachment 72074

2004 Mustang Cobra supercharged laying down 500 HP at the rear wheels and my 2002 22 ft Baja with a 6.2 liter (small block stroker motor) Mercruiser MX MPI approx. 350 HP at the prop. I either like to go very fast or super slow on the Rocks!

gotta love those murcruiser I/O's! i miss that outdrive. we have a volvo penta on our boat now with the volvo outdrive. the MX is a single screw dual prop isnt it? or is it a single prop?

MC2003TJ

gotta love those murcruiser I/O's! i miss that outdrive. we have a volvo penta on our boat now with the volvo outdrive. the MX is a single screw dual prop isnt it? or is it a single prop?
This one has the Bravo I outdrive with a four blade SS prop. If I put the 3 blade SS prop it has a max. speed of 70 mph. This boat is a rocket with its super light balsa core construction. The boat I had before this one was a Formula 28 ft twin engine with Mercruiser 350 Mag MPI motors and the Bravo 3 dual SS props. The dual props are great for getting out of the hole fast but have more drag for top speed. The Formula cost way to much money to fill up the 120 gal. fuel tank.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
This one has the Bravo I outdrive with a four blade SS prop. If I put the 3 blade SS prop it has a max. speed of 70 mph. This boat is a rocket with its super light balsa core construction. The boat I had before this one was a Formula 28 ft twin engine with Mercruiser 350 Mag MPI motors and the Bravo 3 dual SS props. The dual props are great for getting out of the hole fast but have more drag for top speed. The Formula cost way to much money to fill up the 120 gal. fuel tank.

Damn man I'm jealous! We had a 21' with 225 hp. The 3 blade we had didn't allow us to get up quick enough for water skiing and wake boarding so we went to a 4 blade. That was good but if we hit it too hard we got cavitation from it. Needless to say we went back to the 3 blade with more pitch to balance out getting up and the speed. Now on our 25' Larson we have a single screw dual SS props. Thing has speed and it gets up quick. 325 hp on that one.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394072288.857200.jpg

You have any pics of the formula still? Were they twin small blocks? An old neighbor of mine had an 1988 formula with twin 350 small blocks each putting out 650 hp. Had twin bravos on the back as well.

Sent from my iPhone

EHogany

I winterized it, but I didn't put the back cover on, so the snow accumulated, add ice and Voila.

The tax return went to pay off credit cards
the bonus check is paying for my lift and tires
the insurance check MIGHT go toward another boat ...

09blackruby

I drive a Honda Accord daily and my wife drives a Honda Odyssey, no need for pictures of those.. This would be my other fun ride which my kids seem to have stolen from me:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394119567.373299.jpg

And in the summer you can catch the kids on these little rides:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394119760.173162.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394119800.112184.jpg

Still trying to convince the wife to let me get one... I'd love a just barely road legal KTM.. Maybe someday...

MC2003TJ

Damn man I'm jealous! We had a 21' with 225 hp. The 3 blade we had didn't allow us to get up quick enough for water skiing and wake boarding so we went to a 4 blade. That was good but if we hit it too hard we got cavitation from it. Needless to say we went back to the 3 blade with more pitch to balance out getting up and the speed. Now on our 25' Larson we have a single screw dual SS props. Thing has speed and it gets up quick. 325 hp on that one.
View attachment 72103

You have any pics of the formula still? Were they twin small blocks? An old neighbor of mine had an 1988 formula with twin 350 small blocks each putting out 650 hp. Had twin bravos on the back as well.

Sent from my iPhone

DSC01287.JPG

It had twin small block 350 Mag MPI motors that ran fantastic. This boat was amazing and hated to get rid of it. It is a rich mans boat!! Your Larson looks good sitting in the water. I run my boat at the Colorado river most of the time. I love to take a day trip from Davis Dam near Laughlin Nevada all the way to the base of Hoover Dam. It is something like 76 miles one way and takes a couple of hours cruising at 48 mph. The view is breath taking.

CZEBJKU

My classic toy.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1394734868871.jpg
    1394734868871.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 224
Top Bottom