Coffee Drinkers & Bean Grinders

Ddays

Hooked
Gotta say I’m super impressed with with blend. Recently I have been more into dark roasts cause of the flavor. This fit fuel blend is a medium blend but it’s PACKED with flavor. Super smooth as well. Highly recommend it

I'm totally spoiled by Murdered Out, but I guess I'm gonna have to try that one.

MericaMade

Gotta say I’m super impressed with with blend. Recently I have been more into dark roasts cause of the flavor. This fit fuel blend is a medium blend but it’s PACKED with flavor. Super smooth as well. Highly recommend it
I'm totally spoiled by Murdered Out, but I guess I'm gonna have to try that one.
BRCC makes great coffee. I love CAF and Murdered out. Have you tried AK-47?

Ddays

Hooked

Jsouder53

Hooked
I think it's because it a mix of coffee and cocaine they ground it together LOL.

LOL

Christ I tried CAF and after 3 mugs I was shaking like a mofo! Same for that Death Wish stuff :shock: I couldn't sit still!

AK is good tho

I’ll just have to give that a try even tho it is ground... is it a course ground at least? That might work with a French press? I don’t have a regular coffee maker [emoji23]

JB is one of my favorite roasts it really has a good flavor and you can't go wrong with it.

Cant wait to give it a try!

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Got a new toy today:

IMG_9262.jpg

IMG_9263.jpg

First time making a cappuccino and I have to say that it turned out pretty good. The machine was one of my gifts for being at my company for 30 years. Yes, I’m officially old!

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Awesome thread. Let’s hear some recommendations on a moderately priced drip coffee maker. Mine is in the fritz, it’s a cheap-o Black & Decker but my last one was a Cuisinart and it didn’t last more than two years.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom