Coffee Drinkers & Bean Grinders

Ddays

Hooked
Lol! Me too! One place was selling squarch hair I'm a vial. I think I can market my peeeeub's an make some money on the side here.

Umm, knowing what squatch pube hair looks like kinda implies some level of carnal knowledge my friend :cheesy:

Chris1015

Sweet! I love coffee out of a press. I can make it nice and strong. :cool:
Definitely the best way to do it.
Yeah its all we really drink too. That or we have a local roaster we'll get when were out of BRCC.

I'd take gas station coffee over Starbucks. Over priced and burnt tasting to me. I like to try small local roasters

Well having bought an Aeropress almost 2 years ago I just purchased my 4th package of filters. That means I've made over 1000 cups of coffee with it (and thats just at home)..haha. Still the easiest and best way to make coffee.

Jsouder53

Hooked
About to sign up for black rifle coffee, just wondering what blend to give a try first... so many options! I typically get whole beans since I have a grinder.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
About to sign up for black rifle coffee, just wondering what blend to give a try first... so many options! I typically get whole beans since I have a grinder.

I have AK-47 and CAF on subscription. Then I get a third bag that I rotate thru to try different ones. This month I grabbed beyond black

Ddays

Hooked
I'm totally spoiled with the Murdered Out. Beyond Back and Silencer Smooth are really good too. I don't think I've had a bad bag of coffee from them.

jesse3638

Hooked
Silencer smooth is one of my least favorite light roast. Something about it doesn't taste quite right to me. I like their snipers hide and gunship for light roasts.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom