Coffee Drinkers & Bean Grinders

jesse3638

Hooked
Ovie's right - it's pretty damn good. That's a little high but not by much - It's $18 on Amazon. But then again, you don't compare Michelob Ultra to a Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA ;)

Ovie...haha. In Truckee over the summer the local Von's had it and I too couldn't get past the price tag. Although I didn't have my grinder and things so I was looking at the K-cups. It was like $18 for a 9 or 12 pack. I do want to try it though. I will one day.

HoosierWolf

I've recently tried Dancing Mule and Got Your Six coffee companies both from Springfield, MO.

I've been very happy with the flavor of both. Next time I buy the GY6 I'm going to go with a bit darker roast though. I had a similar problem with BRCC. I erred on the side of lighter roast and I apparently like darker roasts than I thought.

Ddays

Hooked
I feel like coffee is a marketing game just like beer. But maybe I have an unsophisticated palate. 🤷*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

:shock: Heathen!
LOL, its definitely not a marketing game - there really is a difference, just as there is with beer. And the fresher the better - you really notice that with the fresh roasted whole beans
when you grind them. There's nothing wrong with Folgers if that's what you like. Or Bud Light. Well, that might be going a little too far...;)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
LOL, its definitely not a marketing game - there really is a difference, just as there is with beer. And the fresher the better - you really notice that with the fresh roasted whole beans
when you grind them. There's nothing wrong with Folgers if that's what you like. Or Bud Light. Well, that might be going a little too far...;)

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

jesse3638

Hooked

Agree with you there. I never understood it until we took delivery of a grinder, aeropress, and Mauigrown whole bean. We both took a drink and just looked at each other. Tasted totally different that Kirkland darkroast K-cup..haha.

Top Bottom