Coffee Drinkers & Bean Grinders

jesse3638

Hooked
This is just more kalifornia fuckery! Starbucks didn’t put enough effort into this to defeat the previous rulings, so this judge just ruled that due to lack of evidence to the contrary, this must be true, so he had to protect the public from the evil coffee. Previous testing on rats was at a level of over 10,000 times the intake of humans. Just stupid kalifuckery!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
As a CA resident I'll just leave this here.

image.jpg

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Finally got some BRC. Have to say I am really enjoying them both! Want to try one of the darker roasts next before I get monthly subscriptions
IMG_9045.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Whelp, just read that Eddie's sellin Rubicat so I decided I needed to drown my sorrows. :Disappointed:

I came across an article in the May issue of Mens Journal where this guy supposedly grows the worlds best coffee. The name of the company that grows these beans is Ninety Plus, a reference to the 100 point scale that coffee is judged. He won't release any beans that don't rate over 90 and no one has ever been rated over 97. Anyhoo, what's really unique with this guy's beans is that virtually no other bean producer is known for their coffee. Granted coffee is recognized by country and region, but rarely by individual grower. Virtually all coffee is identified by the roasting company and marketed under their names. The article was interesting enough that I decided to give it a try from one of the roasters listed in the article.

Granted, this stuff isn't cheap at $40 per bag but I decided to indulge in something other than expensive Jeep parts for a change :D

Never received coffee with a hand written note before ( Riley there was hoping it was dog biscuits or something )

coffee 1.jpg

I have to say the flavor profile of this is unlike anything I've ever drank. Frankly I'm not qualified to explain or evaluate it other than to say this stuff is the shit. Hands down the best coffee I've had. I'm hiding the rest of these beans so one of my daughters doesn't defile it by adding half a gallon of hazelnut creamer in it!

coffee 2.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
Whelp, just read that Eddie's sellin Rubicat so I decided I needed to drown my sorrows. :Disappointed:

I came across an article in the May issue of Mens Journal where this guy supposedly grows the worlds best coffee. The name of the company that grows these beans is Ninety Plus, a reference to the 100 point scale that coffee is judged. He won't release any beans that don't rate over 90 and no one has ever been rated over 97. Anyhoo, what's really unique with this guy's beans is that virtually no other bean producer is known for their coffee. Granted coffee is recognized by country and region, but rarely by individual grower. Virtually all coffee is identified by the roasting company and marketed under their names. The article was interesting enough that I decided to give it a try from one of the roasters listed in the article.

Granted, this stuff isn't cheap at $40 per bag but I decided to indulge in something other than expensive Jeep parts for a change :D

Never received coffee with a hand written note before ( Riley there was hoping it was dog biscuits or something )

View attachment 298522

I have to say the flavor profile of this is unlike anything I've ever drank. Frankly I'm not qualified to explain or evaluate it other than to say this stuff is the shit. Hands down the best coffee I've had. I'm hiding the rest of these beans so one of my daughters doesn't defile it by adding half a gallon of hazelnut creamer in it!

View attachment 298523
You've peaked my interest. Now I going to have to look for the article.

Ddays

Hooked
Ahhhhh, I'm saved. I wanted to purge all of the various coffees I've purchased over the last year or so and start clean so i've been using them all up over the past few months. It took awhile but now I'm starting over with my favorite.

BRCC.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
Ahhhhh, I'm saved. I wanted to purge all of the various coffees I've purchased over the last year or so and start clean so i've been using them all up over the past few months. It took awhile but now I'm starting over with my favorite.

View attachment 305631
I placed an order with them on the 4th of July. My scheduled arrival date is July 18th. I hope this was just because of the holiday and it's not always going to take this long seeing how they've moved to Texas.

Ddays

Hooked
I placed an order with them on the 4th of July. My scheduled arrival date is July 18th. I hope this was just because of the holiday and it's not always going to take this long seeing how they've moved to Texas.

Wow, that's really unusual for them. I placed an order doing my evening walk on my phone Tuesday and it came yesterday. :idontknow:

jesse3638

Hooked
Wow, that's really unusual for them. I placed an order doing my evening walk on my phone Tuesday and it came yesterday. :idontknow:
Yeah I usually get it in 2-3 days depending on the time of the year (a bit longer during the holiday). The thing I found odd was it's showing shipped out of the TN FedEx location. I did order their Freedom Fuel TX roast so maybe that had something to do with it.

Top Bottom