VIDEO : Cooper Tire STT PRO Performance - 2 Years of Testing Out on the Trail

boardsurfer

I love my Coopers. The tread is wearing better than any other tire I have owned. After 18,000 miles, the tread blocks are just now reaching the indents.

IMG_20180126_152130.jpg

My next tire will most definitely be another set of these.

WJCO

Meme King
that video made my spring fever worse!! but awesome!!

can't wait to get long overdue maintenance done and out wheeling!

I need new tires and am on the fence.

I like the Coopers but the audible factor for a daily driver, mostly freeway has me on hold.

another set of BFG's or Coopers :thinking:

Don't be a pussy. Get the Coopers.

jeeeep

Hooked
May have to give them a try.

Hell, I've gotten used to the Dynomax Ultra Flow - chances are I won't hear the tires over the muffler lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Dang I gotta think back.... I think they said that the way the inner part of the tire kinda slanted down or out and the thickness made it difficult to set the bead..... I could be saying that wrong but they showed me the difference between that and how the trail grapplers looked

Well, I've mounted and run BOTH Trail Grapplers and STT Pros on Chamber Pro II's which are essentially the same as Machetes. I just can't imagine how anyone could say they couldn't be mounted up. :idontknow:

They are honestly super quiet for how aggressive they are. I have been DD on these now for a year, a lot of highway miles, and love how surprisingly quiet they are

They are definitely quite for an MT but I'd be lying if I said I haven't run ones that were more quite.

I love my Coopers. The tread is wearing better than any other tire I have owned. After 18,000 miles, the tread blocks are just now reaching the indents.

My next tire will most definitely be another set of these.

About what Moby's 40's look like right now. Definitely one of the best wearing MT's I've run in a while.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Cool video! :thumb:

As you know, we'll need some new rubber soon. Definitely not going with the mud grapplers next time. Going to give these a hard look. :yup:

longarmwj

IMG_0139.jpg
Would not have known about these tires had it not been for this site!! These tires are awesome in the Georgia clay, and even grip pretty good on snow and ice. Haven’t had a chance to air them down on the rocks yet but I have no doubt they will work just as good as they do everywhere else. Coming from a set of MTR Kevlar, these are worlds better.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mcdesigner

View attachment 291763

I SO wanted to run these when I made the jump to 37s but trail jeeps just couldn't get them to work with my Machetes ☹ so I had to go back to the trail grapplers. I do know of people who run that set so I dunno....��

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Really??? I never mounted beadlocks before so I watched a few YouTube videos and was able to mount 37" SST Pros to Machetes in my garage no problem. Time to find a different shop.

Taz81

Awesome Video. Farrier & I love these tires. After doing enough looking around and your reviews you did a year ago when we got ours we gave them a shot. And we wont ever be looking back. Thank You Eddie.

Gudlife

Great video! Running my first set of cooper stt pro’s 37x12.5 and couldn’t be more happier. Thx to everyone’s feedback on this tire it made for an easier decision to choose this brand.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WLFMOON

My husband and I have them on all three of our JK's and love them! Really quiet on the highway compared to other brands and traction on trails is great!

Top Bottom