Tube bumper d ring mounts

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
What your mouth asshole I’ll come to cumming hunt your ass down I run with(WAYWARD SONS) and AB REPRESENT everybody can hide and talk smack in this forum but can’t backup talk you see my tag in the pic I’m in loganville buttercup you want some.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No. You’ve scared me now. I almost shit my pants, I’m so terrified.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You can use this to go fuck yourself.

IMG_1489.JPG

63 fucking years old and you act like this. Jesus, you are what is ruining this country. Good news is you are probably overweight and and have a few clogged arteries so your time will come pretty quick.

Hillbilly

You can use this to go fuck yourself.

View attachment 328764

63 fucking years old and you act like this. Jesus, you are what is ruining this country. Good news is you are probably overweight and and have a few clogged arteries so your time will come pretty quick.

Hey enough I’m a electrician I still get in low crawl spaces and hot ass attics work circles around most young guys
Your maturity level is very low you use lords name in vain with a image like that
You are what’s wrong with the county
Negative vulgar senseless lazy slandering

Hillbilly

You know I’ve admitted my wrong with the d ring mount chain bolt nut idea.
Said some nasty threatening stuff to you
Guys I’ve never met and wheeled with I got caught up in the negativity so I’m not gonna go there anymore I could say I anything about anything and someone’s gonna contradict my opinion or thought because they are smarter or have more experience in the matter I was targeted because of my username and redneck engineering so be it as it may bid u boys a good day and life out in the trail.

Hillbilly

Actually, you DO yank in recovery if you are using a kinetic/dynamic strap. Certainly you must know the difference between a "snatch strap" and a "tow strap". As stated very early in this thread, your "solution" may temporarily work for towing a short distance. It will not, however, work in a dynamic recovery situation...at least it won't work for very long. A dynamic recovery involves starting with slack in the recovery line so the pulling vehicle can develop enough speed to stretch the strap, which then recoils and pulls the stuck vehicle forward. Using your setup in a dynamic recovery situation is idiotic.

Yea it was not a good idea if I have to use something I’ll just go around bumper at weld points (just say want work not idiotic some people may not have the experience using recovery stuff and all if I was rude in previous post my bad

Ruvicon

As mentioned early in this thread, an inexpensive alternative to new bumper with integrated D-ring mounts would be a trailer hitch mounted D-ring such as these:
IMG_9134.jpg

longarmwj

Hey enough I’m a electrician I still get in low crawl spaces and hot ass attics work circles around most young guys
Your maturity level is very low you use lords name in vain with a image like that

You’re calling Adams maturity level low but at least he can form complete sentences that actually make sense.

And at least he doesn’t threaten members here. You mentioned that you weren’t here to make enemies, it’s a little too late for that, young blood.

Ddays

Hooked
No one really cares what your user name is and people here don't go out of their way to call people out unless they really ask for it. Your attempted "fix" was a really bad idea unless it was done for looks - which is just fine. But trying to pass it off as an attachment point to use in a recovery situation could have resulted in serious injury. There are a shitload of smart people here that have been in a lot of hairy situations. If more than one of them tries to tell you it's a bad idea I'd listen to them.

If you're looking for a viable option for a D-Ring/shackle mount that's more than ornamental, you could always have a couple of these Poison Spyder mounts welded to the frame in the front. There are other brands out there but this is just one option.

4542010_1.3995.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Yeah that’s not how it works. Fuck off.

longarmwj

I feel like you just described yourself with that post.

74CJ5

From the first post, I knew this was going to an entertaining thread and it did not disappoint. I’m not sure if I know anyone on here personally, but I think they all started off kindly pointing out that your creativeness, while albeit creative, was not something that should be used in a true recovery situation. They were being honest and didn’t want to see anyone injured. Once you got on the defensive, well you know the rest of the story. I would have thanked everyone for there advice but honestly I would have known better than to rig something like this up which is why the whole thing smells like a troll to me. Regardless, a great read and some definite laughs.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Looks more Red Neck then Hillbilly.

There are white people levels. Redneck = lives in the woods probably down a dirt road. Hillbilly = so far back in the woods that only Sasquatch knows your address

Been my experience that Red Necks are just idiots and do things that make great memes. Hillbillies on the other hand are smart, but cold, calculating, prepper types. You don’t want to fuck with them, but what does this Yank know? I probably watched too many episodes of Ozark [emoji38].

longarmwj

Been my experience that Red Necks are just idiots and do things that make great memes. Hillbillies on the other hand are smart, but cold, calculating, prepper types. You don’t want to fuck with them, but what does this Yank know? I probably watched too many episodes of Ozark [emoji38].

LOL I can't speak for the prepper side, but most "country boys" AKA southerners are very smart and calculated. The cold side we can leave to the squatch fuckers deep in the woods.

Top Bottom