Tube bumper d ring mounts

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I’m 63 years old done more in cars and trucks jeeps than any u young bloods with your fancy rigs your paying on or with family money never see no mud
Or rock Know everything about anything got all the answers bout everything
Don’t hate if you can’t relate I once took a Buick 225 Electra up and down tray mountain u boys go on and exist in fear of this and that you truly never lived u stupid little pussies come on down to my neck of woods show u how it’s done

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

As long as your daughter-wife is good with it, go right ahead.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I’m 63 years old done more in cars and trucks jeeps than any u young bloods with your fancy rigs your paying on or with family money never see no mud
Don’t hate if you can’t relate I once took a Buick 225 Electra up and down tray mountain u boys go on and exist in fear of this and that you truly never lived u stupid little pussies come on down to my neck of woods show u how it’s done

Periods.

They aren't just an excuse your sister uses to keep you away from her room.

longarmwj

As long as your daughter-wife is good with it, go right ahead.

Don't forget the nephson and brothercousin. I bet they all like to load up their rigs and go down the backwoods dirt roads to see who can drink the most Keystone before they all get heavily aroused to their sisterwife bertha taking a dip in the creek.

Ddays

Hooked

Ok, that settles it - you're dpetersen88's dad, aren't you!? He can't punctuate for shit either and he's just as eloquent as you aren't...

WJCO

Meme King

finalya-bathroom-for-me-and-my-huge-penis-com-19254900.png ...........

Abntroop

Don't forget the nephson and brothercousin. I bet they all like to load up their rigs and go down the backwoods dirt roads to see who can drink the most Keystone before they all get heavily aroused to their sisterwife bertha taking a dip in the creek.

WHOA!!! What the fuck! Why ya gotta knock the keystone like that!?? That shit’s “always smooth”

WJCO

Meme King

Needs improvement.

Untitled.jpg

Hillbilly

What your mouth asshole I’ll come to cumming hunt your ass down I run with(WAYWARD SONS) and AB REPRESENT everybody can hide and talk smack in this forum but can’t backup talk you see my tag in the pic I’m in loganville buttercup you want some.

longarmwj

What your mouth asshole I’ll come to cumming hunt your ass down I run with(WAYWARD SONS) and AB REPRESENT everybody can hide and talk smack in this forum but can’t backup talk you see my tag in the pic I’m in loganville buttercup you want some.

Does the AB in AB Represents stand for Anal Blasters?

What’re you gonna do, kill me with your rouge flying recovery hooks?

Top Bottom