What problems does your Jeep have this week?

Spazbyt

Hooked
According to this thread, it is a code set when oil pressure is too low. Check your oil level right away. https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/11454-2012-Jeep-JK-3-6L-Check-Engine-Code-P06dd

Oil level is good. I drove it today (about 20 miles total) and everything ran smooth. I am replacing the oil pressure sender unit tomorrow. My guess is the sensor finally died and the ecm is getting no oil pressure signal. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wutwasithnkn

Interesting couple of weeks. ~4000 Miles and it ran well. Mostly. I did pick up a new random issue of the traction control engaging at 75+ mph on the interstate. That makes for an interesting ride! From what I can see on various sites, looks like I need to check sensors and possibly steering wheel alignment. Looks like it won’t be an easy one to find.

Oh yeah, and I had to manually disconnect sway bar when electronic one crapped out in Utah...then promptly lost bushing in link and had to buy replacement links. The good news is Dixie 4wd in St George did me right with an oem take off sway bar at a great price...but then I bent the new sway bar link on my next trip to the rocks (apparently I either need a limit strap or a longer sway bar link...or both).

Just empty every pocket...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Maineiac

My wipers stopped working during small storm. Was thinking wiper motor as fuse was still good, but after pulling wiper arms and cowl off, found a dirty connetion at wiper motor. Cleaned it up and all is good.

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

mackey

My passenger side blinker is blinking fast due to the led light. I need to replace the resistor. My windshield is cracked. My steering wheel is centered at the 2:00 position. All little things that can be fixed.

SubzArtz

Clunking from my rear MC trac bar. Seemed to strip the threads out, because the jam but was not tight enough to the bar. (Disclaimer; I check all the jam nuts during reg. maintenance, however, the jam nut is seized up, therefore I thought it was tight...) Wasn’t until I starting hearing a clunk when I make sharp turns, or swerving back and forth. New MC trac bar is on the way from MetalCloak.

sunnysideup

Sub-Zero stuff... a couple of weeks day and night below zero running around on ice rutted roads and deep snow...

Tally things "not right" after a quick look under the jeep.
Leaking hose... very small antifreeze leak. front bottom hose on radiator.
Eghaust starting to rattle again... it hasn't done that in over a year (the constant jarring and pounding on ice roads helped).
New oil leak from seal around bottom of engine (above oil pan) probably got to tighten em up... very slow drip from seal between block.
Power steering pump acting up... has to get warm before it wants to turn easy... no noise yet.
...seems a little off on alignment (I'm sure the ice and snow wheeling didn't help -hitting ruts and such hard)

Other than that... all is good!
LOL... going to wait for a warm day to tighten everything up!

Winter is just tough on things it seems.

P.S. GREAT NEWS... ambient temperature sensor is way off... by about 60 degrees... it will say it's 70 when it's 10 outside! I'm leaving it as positive re-enforcement for my wife right now, so she can dream of warmer temps!

Last edited:

Jack diddly

Intermittent brake light illumination could be as simple as low fluid level.
Haha. That's what I was thinking. But the wife doesn't know how to check that. Even though it says it on the tank. And I tried to explain it to her but, yah. I give up. Just take the damn thing in. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Zevulin

Windshield wipers started skipping across the windshield in the rain 15min into my commute and continued till I got to work, on the commute home they were fine. Thinking maybe it was the temperature dip.

tdougherty81

Both Jeeps are having issues.

1st - My Wrangler started leaking oil and I'm having to replace the oil filter housing/cooler. Going to also swap my spark plugs since I will have the manifold off.
2nd - Wife's Renegade has a check engine light. Ran the code, P0128. Dealership will handle that one since its still under warranty.

WJCO

Meme King
All settings. I can hear the relay click when setting to high. Should have a jeepacue at this point.

Put direct power and ground to it to see if it works. My wj stopped blowing all together recently and I was SURE it was the motor. Took it out and bench-tested it with a jump box and the fucker worked. I ended up finding a melted power wire coming out of the resistor. Either way, good luck and hope you get it fixed.

Top Bottom