PROUD to have VOTED

FFPulley77

Hooked
Take the tinfoil hat off that guy is a quack.... :crazyeyes:

Biden is my President and I will lock down and wear a mask 247. I will willfully give my hard earned money to the people who don't want to work hard. We need to all be equal. I no longer identify as male I identify as a zombie as should everyone else.

Wait what. You just can't make shit like that up. Really does make you think.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

For a second there I thought you went full on alien brain slug from The Faculty movie...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Kuboske

And that the election was rigged and stolen. It is time for us Republicans to start getting aggressive with these liberal fucks and fight back. There is a bunch of pussies in the party now.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yes. RINO's are worse than dems. Because they are turncoats.

Attachments

• 202011250620-2kkr1DtZEn.jpeg
    202011250620-2kkr1DtZEn.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 116

Kuboske

Oh... yeah. This one especially for Brute...
Well... and Sharkey.

Attachments

• 202011230434-f3jVjClqbn.jpeg
    202011230434-f3jVjClqbn.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 121

Kuboske

:thinking: So are your signature lines just for show?
Absolutely not. Humor is allowed. Even dark humor. I do, try to limit sarcasm, but, confess, it is difficult. I'm far from perfect.
Communism IS EVIL.

Wait... are you offended because you are a communist? Wow.... You know that would mean your way cool, Jeep, belongs to the collective, right?

Ddays

Hooked
Absolutely not. Humor is allowed. Even dark humor. I do, try to limit sarcasm, but, confess, it is difficult. I'm far from perfect.
Communism IS EVIL.

Wait... are you offended because you are a communist? Wow.... You know that would mean your way cool, Jeep, belongs to the collective, right?

Damn, you found me out.....

Two videos worth the time to watch. This guy is brilliant.
https://youtu.be/M7hqtcnDehE
https://youtu.be/k0lyTxL1bto

If this election is stolen, and Biden is sworn in, there will be no reason to ever trust the vote, again.
Seriously, Sharkey. Take time to watch.
No real "manfesto". Just a lifetime of standing for and speaking the truth. Never once fearing for my employment.

Go back to your cabin unabomber.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom