PROUD to have VOTED

WJCO

Meme King
https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/127/text

If you care about your 2nd Amendment rights, read that bill. Lawful, reasonable gun owners need to be all over their representatives about this one.

Fortunately, it would never be upheld by the SCOTUS.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

That bill is horrible. Someone who claims to be a representative of our REPUBLIC should be ashamed of introducing that. Of course they obviously have no shame.

Kuboske

Register your guns. Register your ammo. Require a license to buy. The list of all you possess available to everyone, including the general public.
Then comes the false flag crazy guy that shoots a bunch of people. Then, for the safety of all, you must turn them all in. They know you have them.
If passed, they might find out there are only maybe, 200 firearms in the United States...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
California-esque plus a heavy dose of psych eval requirements.

I agree that it should be overturned by SCOTUS if ever passed, but to say it would NEVER be upheld, I don’t think that’s a guarantee anymore after this last 12 months.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I appreciate your point, but unless there is a significant change in the bench (like increasing the number of justices), I just don’t see the current court embracing this bill.

Kuboske

I appreciate your point, but unless there is a significant change in the bench (like increasing the number of justices), I just don’t see the current court embracing this bill.

I have zero confidence, the radicals in charge, will have the integrity to leave the SCOTUS, as is.
FDR, tried to pack it, but his own party, (Dems.) stood against him. The democrats of today have no such moral compass.

Top Bottom