PROUD to have VOTED

Jsouder53

Hooked
Rant ahead: I'm sick of people like Biden, Kamala, the bushes, the obamas, the clintons, many in congress, etc. All these people that claim to be leaders and protectors of our liberty but fuck over our liberties every chance they get. Although I'm not a 'trump supporter,' I can honestly say that he's probably the first president I've seen since Reagan that actually seems to show regard for freedom and liberty. He's far from perfect and there's many things about him I don't like but I can certainly see why so many people love him and are there today. Biden's already talking about things like major financial rape of the people and a nationwide mask mandate among with other things. Biden's just another guy that people like me are sick of seeing in government. Not to mention the guy can't even read or form a sentence and he disgusts me the way he touches kids. I think if Biden wasn't just another system scumbag, we'd have far less people protesting the election there today. With that being said, I do find it very hard to believe that Biden legitimately won. I have a few friends that are very liberal that said they wouldn't vote for Biden, I've seen less than ten real life Biden/Harris signs or stickers ever, the support at his rallies were ghost towns, whereas Trump...His rallies were packed, his signs are everywhere, I still see his signs everywhere. I really do find it hard to believe that 70 million people would vote for Biden. I really think what happened today was that the American People are showing how tired they are of getting fucked.

I completely agree with you on this

I really want to respond to this thread but I have no intelligent words for any of this. I may just go have a stroke instead I’m so fucking worked up. I have so many things going through my head right now. I really want to apologize to my daughter for bringing her into this fucked up shit show of a country, I hate so much about it right now. Every generation wants their kids to have it better than they did, well I think we fucked our kids out of that too. I could go on but I know I’m not making any sense so I won’t

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I can relate... it’s all frustrating and saddening to see what kind of world we are bringing our kids into. My daughter isn’t even here yet and hopefully it will get better before she grows up.

jeeeep

Hooked
I really want to respond to this thread but I have no intelligent words for any of this. I may just go have a stroke instead I’m so fucking worked up. I have so many things going through my head right now. I really want to apologize to my daughter for bringing her into this fucked up shit show of a country, I hate so much about it right now. Every generation wants their kids to have it better than they did, well I think we fucked our kids out of that too. I could go on but I know I’m not making any sense so I won’t

I feel the same way.

My daughter graduates college this year and I worry about her future

bholder817

With you man. I got 4 of them.

Brute

Hooked
Eloquent as always Sharks, thank you for the thoughtful response. :thumb:

Can someone please start a new fucking Jeep build or something around here? Goddamit Brute, go do a massive four-wheel burnout or something......

I wish that a burnout is all we need to make things right in this country...everything that has transpired this last year has truly saddened me.

I would like to know how it is possible that while Congress is in session. an angry mob can enter the Capitol, especially since enhanced security of our Nation’s Capitol supposedly has taken place post 9-11?

fiend

Caught the Bug
I wish that a burnout is all we need to make things right in this country...everything that has transpired this last year has truly saddened me.

I would like to know how it is possible that while Congress is in session. an angry mob can enter the Capitol, especially since enhanced security of our Nation’s Capitol supposedly has taken place post 9-11?

Law enforcement ineptitude. Woefully underestimated the propensity for violence among Trump’s “patriots.” Or, if you believe Trump’s supporters, law enforcement woefully underestimated the secret presence of antifa operatives amongst the Trump crowd, who supposedly instigated yesterday’s events.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Elroy231

We have the world's best marksman protecting the capital. Trained killers. Inside and out. Up one hallway and down another. Thru and thru.
In my opinion things like this don't occur randomly.
Makes me think of the sit in a wall street.
Yeah, I think yesterday's participants probably just had a deposit in there accounts and not a 600$ stimulus check.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked

Lol, I'll certainly feel better.....but I'm with you on the sadness part. I couldn't go to sleep last night thinking about this mess.

Law enforcement ineptitude. Woefully underestimated the propensity for violence among Trump’s “patriots.” Or, if you believe Trump’s supporters, law enforcement woefully underestimated the secret presence of antifa operatives amongst the Trump crowd, who supposedly instigated yesterday’s events.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

How in the world can anyone be surprised by what happened yesterday? I think we all saw what we expected. The people who stormed the Capitol were thugs and certainly no better than the violent factions of the Antifa/BLM asshats.

As to how they let that happen, well that's a good question. They should have been gassed and got the rubber bullets way before it got that bad. But the situation was a powderkeg waiting to blow and it would have erupted regardless. The people who went there determined to break in were just waiting for the first spark.

MericaMade

Yeah the most devastating lie I heard in 2020 was "who what's to see a burn out?" and it never happened. I was let down by both republicans and Brute this year, and I don't know which one hurts me more.:mad: LOL

Last edited:

TrailHunter

Hooked

Probably Because they wanted them to... Just that little bit of leverage they needed... We heard it in every speech by every Democratic senator and Republicans as well. Politics is a Manipulated Soap Opera driven by emotion.. They don’t care about you or me... Just money & power to feed their own interests. Whatever it takes.

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Probably Because they wanted them to... Just that little bit of leverage they needed... We heard it in every speech by every Democratic senator and Republicans as well. Politics is a Manipulated Soap Opera driven by emotion.. They don’t care about you or me... Just money & power to feed their own interests. Whatever it takes.

This is totally accurate!

JKbrick

The whole problem is not enough people are smart enough to vote anyone out. They only vote for who is giving out the most free shit

Brute

Hooked
Yeah the most devastating lie I heard in 2020 was "who what's to see a burn out?" and it never happened. I was let down by both republicans and Brute this year, and I don't know which one hurts me more.:mad: LOL

You're breaking my heart...you will be restored by both sometime this year...

Ddays

Hooked
Politics is a Manipulated Soap Opera driven by emotion.. They don’t care about you or me... Just money & power to feed their own interests. Whatever it takes.

^^ This

One of the things I liked about Trump, good bad or indifferent, is that he was above the soap opera. (yes, I acknowledge he was his own soap opera). He didn't need the money and it did not motivate him.

In the end, it's too bad he didn't listen more to his one best sounding board - his daughter. I think she's got the brains of the Trump family. Very sharp cookie.

Top Bottom