In the Hanger

Hanger Steak w/ honey soy glaze, baby yukon gold potatoes and chive

Attachments

• 20180111_193330.jpg
    20180111_193330.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 64

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks to Chef Overlander, I had a much better result with my second round of sushi. Spreading the rice thinner yet covering more surface area did the trick. I also used less sugar in the rice and was happier with the flavor. I strictly used crab and nothing else just until I get the hang of it.

IMG_20180114_121956_906.jpg

Brute

Hooked
Thanks to Chef Overlander, I had a much better result with my second round of sushi. Spreading the rice thinner yet covering more surface area did the trick. I also used less sugar in the rice and was happier with the flavor. I strictly used crab and nothing else just until I get the hang of it.

View attachment 289577

I've eaten so much rice in my lifetime (here in Hawaii rice is served at every meal...you can go to McDonalds and get eggs, rice & Portuguese sausage) that when I go to a sushi bar, I skip the sushi and only eat sashimi...and I can eat a lot of raw fish...

WJCO

Meme King
I've eaten so much rice in my lifetime (here in Hawaii rice is served at every meal...you can go to McDonalds and get eggs, rice & Portuguese sausage) that when I go to a sushi bar, I skip the sushi and only eat sashimi...and I can eat a lot of raw fish...

If you have it handy, you should post a pic of that shirt you had, lol. 'If it smells like fish, eat it' or something like that, lol.

Brute

Hooked
If you have it handy, you should post a pic of that shirt you had, lol. 'If it smells like fish, eat it' or something like that, lol.

I wish I still had that shirt "If It Smells Like Fish, Eat It"...that was about 35 years ago...

Top Bottom