Watcha cookin'?

Emptybrass

My wife has celiac disease and that what she uses. It’s quick and great. I love my grilled or bge , sometimes time doesn’t allow.

When in doubt, throttle out.

Brute

Hooked
Not exactly me cooking but it was a special occasion so here i have a few shots! Per Se restaurant NYC.

View attachment 290903 View attachment 290904 View attachment 290905 View attachment 290906 View attachment 290907 View attachment 290908

I've eaten at Per Se twice...it is one of my favorite restaurants; I'm a big fan of Thomas Keller, and also enjoy his Bouchon restaurant, and have been to the French Laundry once...but Per Se is still my fave...next birthday or anniversary try Eleventh Madison Park...it's in your neck of the woods, it is right up there with Per Se

Andy5160

Hooked
I've eaten at Per Se twice...it is one of my favorite restaurants; I'm a big fan of Thomas Keller, and also enjoy his Bouchon restaurant, and have been to the French Laundry once...but Per Se is still my fave...next birthday or anniversary try Eleventh Madison Park...it's in your neck of the woods, it is right up there with Per Se

Thank’s Ed
Eleventh Madison was and is on our list however for this particular occasion they had no table available. I will definitely look into the other places you mentioned. Also next weekend we will check out Le Coucou[emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

SDG

Caught the Bug
Pizza night! Home made dough and sauce. Was a fun night. We made 4 different ones although I only captured the first 2.

20180127_201058.jpg

20180127_201009.jpg

Top Bottom