Watcha cookin'?

MTG

Caught the Bug
IMG_4374.jpg

The staple for Sundays. Ribeye, mushrooms and onions sautéed with garlic, olive oil and butter, combined with a “loaded” baked potato and a nice Cabernet.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
One killer method is to take your sushi roll before slicing, dip into tempura batter, deep fry quickly, then slice while fish is still raw...

JKbrick

Is anyone using a pressure cooker much?
IMG_1879.JPG
It may not be real cooking like overlander or brute or everyone else really, but it is easy, fast, and seems to make tasty stuff

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Pressure cookers are sweet! What did or are you making first?

Didn’t take pics but Monday was some chicken that had sour cream and cheese not sure what else then she shredded it with a mixer. Then yesterday was a roast with carrots and potatoes. Both were really good. Tina boils eggs in it for salad too. We like it so far. I work days and she works nights so fast meals work well for our lifestyle right now.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Is anyone using a pressure cooker much?
View attachment 290727
It may not be real cooking like overlander or brute or everyone else really, but it is easy, fast, and seems to make tasty stuff

Bought the same one. Haven't used it other than a failed attempt at doing artichokes faster. I want to try to make bone broth/stock, but haven't had the time. The idea is great, just haven't had time to use it much.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Didn’t take pics but Monday was some chicken that had sour cream and cheese not sure what else then she shredded it with a mixer. Then yesterday was a roast with carrots and potatoes. Both were really good. Tina boils eggs in it for salad too. We like it so far. I work days and she works nights so fast meals work well for our lifestyle right now.

Try short ribs. I think beef is best in the pressure cooker.

JKbrick

Bought the same one. Haven't used it other than a failed attempt at doing artichokes faster. I want to try to make bone broth/stock, but haven't had the time. The idea is great, just haven't had time to use it much.

I really wish I could cook like some of you guys, think I would enjoy it. But this looks easy so hopefully I can figure it out

Top Bottom