If you came across this how would you deal with it....

Dopey84

So I see people who park like this all the time and honestly I don't know how people could be such asshats like this.... What would you do. Btw this was a photo I come across in my fb... Although I wanted to comment on that nice jeep beside this jackass.. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459695580.681711.jpg

Benito

Caught the Bug
I am in a small town and when I have to go to a store in a company vehicle I will park like this....in the far end of the parking lot.

Dopey84

I live in a small town as well.. And space is minimal in our parking lots... And when you get a guy like this taking up 4 spaces people in our town step up... It's more or less just being mindful of others...

zip04

I get pissed when people park their car in motorcycle only parking. As a rider, it makes me want to put a small pebble in their air valve cap so it will slowly deflate their tires...

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
If you wanna park like that, that's fine. Just do it at the far end of the parking lot if possible.

I hate when people park right and then the car next to you door dings you. Another plus for the EVO rails. I've had a few cars around work get some new dents from being hit into my rails. Lol.

SilverBack

If this is the worst you run across these days you should count yourself lucky, park further away and walk your ass to the shop...!

WJCO

Meme King
I wouldn't do anything, but I do find that pretty funny.

This. I also find by parking as far away you get in and out of stores faster than driving around looking for a spot and then having to wait to leave from the excessive traffic. Pluses are less damage and exercise too.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
This. I also find by parking as far away you get in and out of stores faster than driving around looking for a spot and then having to wait to leave from the excessive traffic. Pluses are less damage and exercise too.

Freakin true. Use the legs God gave you, & maybe you won't be fat like the rest of America. I see women in workout clothes trying to find the closest parking space.

Desert Crawler

I used to have an office in a gym. On a daily basis we would watch people circle the parking lot for 10+ minutes to find the closest spot, only to come in and walk on the treadmill.:doh:

SilverBack

I used to have an office in a gym. On a daily basis we would watch people circle the parking lot for 10+ minutes to find the closest spot, only to come in and walk on the treadmill.:doh:

Duh.... The reasoning some people use.. They want to say they go to the gym and did the treadmill for however long so they can post it on intstwitterbook, not actually perform exercise throughout the day. Oh yeah, a new study has shown 1 in 8 in the world meet the obesity standard!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I get pissed when people park their car in motorcycle only parking. As a rider, it makes me want to put a small pebble in their air valve cap so it will slowly deflate their tires...

What makes a motorcycle so special? Why do they get to have spots right in front? Why shouldn't they have to find parking like everyone else?

budmanm3

Someone actually took time out of their day to write all that stuff, and the truck owner probably didn't even bat an eye at it.. waste of time. Assholes gonna be assholes :grayno:

Top Bottom