If you came across this how would you deal with it....

Speeddmn

I daily drive a GMC Sierra 3500, and at work if you park perfectly you might be able to get the door open to the first indent w/o hitting the vehicle beside you. My co worker and I both park toward the end of the lot and we take up a few inches of the spot next to us.

I park out there so that I can open my door to get in and out and be away from the other that don't want to walk the extra 100 feet to work.

Call me an asshole for parking that way and I'm cool with it, I don't park in area that effect people besides myself, the lot is plenty large enough!

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Depends on which vehicle I'm in. If dually, I have hooked up to them and drug them onto a median or middle of the lane, then called the tow truck to come assist. (Yes, I can be a bigger asshole then they can)(if pushed to it)

zip04

What makes a motorcycle so special? Why do they get to have spots right in front? Why shouldn't they have to find parking like everyone else?

A motorcycle takes up a lot less space. I've had friends who parked theirs in normal parking spaces only to have someone whip into the space thinking it was empty and taking out the bike. If I have to park in a normal space, I try to find one with another bike in it and share the space.

WJCO

Meme King
Please tell me this is photoshopped. Well I mean if they have a pool it needs to be handicap accessible.

I worked at papa johns through high school. Planet fitness did a large order every week for 20+ pizzas. I call that an excellent customer retention plan.

Not sure on the origin of the photo. It's been floating around the web for years. Lol.

Pyro1415

Not sure on the origin of the photo. It's been floating around the web for years. Lol.

It's probably real, especially in our modern day society. I mean at my last base I would drive 5 minutes to the gym to run 5 to 8 miles lol. I know I'm just as sad as the rest of them.

WJCO

Meme King
Please tell me this is photoshopped. Well I mean if they have a pool it needs to be handicap accessible.

I worked at papa johns through high school. Planet fitness did a large order every week for 20+ pizzas. I call that an excellent customer retention plan.

It's probably real, especially in our modern day society. I mean at my last base I would drive 5 minutes to the gym to run 5 to 8 miles lol. I know I'm just as sad as the rest of them.

Confirmed with Google Fu. It is real. In San Diego near Sports Arena.

sandiego.jpg

san2.jpg

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
I call bullshit.

I, truly, hope that you and Bullshit had a great conversation. I can't refute your call as I'm not into recording things for posperity sake so the best I can do is post a before & after the next time I'm being a prick to a shitbag.

Top Bottom