If you came across this how would you deal with it....

Pyro1415

I, truly, hope that you and Bullshit had a great conversation. I can't refute your call as I'm not into recording things for posperity sake so the best I can do is post a before & after the next time I'm being a prick to a shitbag.

I mean it is one of those pictures or it didn't happen. Actually I'd prefer video for that one lol.

BdugJK

I daily drive a GMC Sierra 3500, and at work if you park perfectly you might be able to get the door open to the first indent w/o hitting the vehicle beside you. My co worker and I both park toward the end of the lot and we take up a few inches of the spot next to us.

I park out there so that I can open my door to get in and out and be away from the other that don't want to walk the extra 100 feet to work.

Call me an asshole for parking that way and I'm cool with it, I don't park in area that effect people besides myself, the lot is plenty large enough!

If there is space to do this I get it. Some lots have smaller spaces. As for whoever commented earlier in The thread I too am going to start carrying chalk! Haha.

Top Bottom