I'll look for your rat tail Eddie. I would love to meet you

JAGS

Hooked
So she's gone?? She's really gonna miss posting about her love addiction and clear jealousy of me. [emoji7] Some are part of the posse, others can just look from afar. [emoji23][emoji23]

longarmwj

Damn...that escalated quickly. Guess some people just can't keep their mouth shut until you shut them up yourself :grayno:

benatc1

Hooked
Watch out! The grammar and spelling police will bust a move on you! Maybe you were drunk when you wrote your asinine reply.

Benatac, WTF, "entitled"? Y'all are driving around in $50K + of off-road machines and are calling me entitled? YOU ARE an idiot and also a Snowflake. [emoji16]. Oh I forgot to include JAGs, the latest full DB member of the WAYALIFE posse. Welcome... JAGs, which has nothing to with the military "JAG" btw.

Eddie, why not make this site private if you are so... so possessive and bullish about this PUBLIC forum? Lots of jeep sites that are invite only. Probably wouldn't be fun for your WAYALIFE minions though.

No I am not a WAYALIFE customer and wouldn't purchase anything from WAYALIFE. Those decals are likely to get your jeep vandalized. I do occasionally use this PUBLIC forum for fun though.

Eddie my man, I am not your "Bro" by the way. I do appreciate your request but respectfully decline. You have stated many times on here that this is just the internet and you have no idea who you are dealing with. I can assure you though, my heritage you know very little about. No reason to discuss, but let's just say I don't have a confederate flag in the back of my diesel truck.

Enjoy the pizza, and I do look forward to the new "IT" movie. Love the clown but decline y'all with the hug request.

Yea I am sure my thread is about done. Eddie is probably getting a little worried. It's actually been fun, never trolled a forum but this one seemed deserving of trolls. I think that WAYALIFE actually likes it. Yea JAGs that's great it's your family initials, and you are posse but not in the good sense. Troll, lives under the bridge and comes out to defend anyone that crosses... so I believe the WAYALIFE posse are really the trolls. The posse troll this forum for any sense of disappointment in premium vendors. Y'all delight in that. Then decide to rip people a new one. I know y'all troll other forums as you have stated doing it. So...?

"But hurt"... Eddie another expression you seem to love. My guess is that you've experienced it multiple times. "Just sayin' " Me, no I'm not hurt at all but even in this public forum I have enjoyed standing up against the narcissistic liberal BS that goes on in here. Lots of Smowflakes in here.

Wacko, read up higher in thread where Eddie called me a white privileged, and Benatac said I was entitled. I worked for what I have as I am sure most of you have as well. That's just the trash talk that goes on here. No I don't like it but for the time being I've enjoyed defending my position.

To all the FU's I've received, wow so original on this site. That's all you have? I know that's the start to your minion status. Please give a nice juicy kiss to the ring when you become posse members. Eddie, I'm sure loves it.

Enjoyed the infirmary, hopefully you'll keep this up here so new wavers can read, and leave. [emoji3]

I'll see you on the trail, and I'll look for your rat tail Eddie. I would love to meet you.

If I recall correctly I was referring to you feeling like you were owed something for being a "customer". So yea entitlement was a good choice of words, and how much you have into you Jeep has nothing to do with entitlement, it's how the person behind the wheel acts. Funny how you say I am an idiot? last time I checked I wasn't the grown man getting off by stating shit on an Internet forum, I was just the guy backing up a friend who has someone shitting on his carpet, and I couldn't care less if you like him or not, just like I bet he doesn't care, but maybe respect his home (wait in the snowflake? Right??)

I love how everyone who wants to start shit comes here to do it, but no WAL members are out there on other forums just to troll, however we are the minions and posse trolls [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If I recall correctly I was referring to you feeling like you were owed something for being a "customer". So yea entitlement was a good choice of words, and how much you have into you Jeep has nothing to do with entitlement, it's how the person behind the wheel acts. Funny how you say I am an idiot? last time I checked I wasn't the grown man getting off by stating shit on an Internet forum, I was just the guy backing up a friend who has someone shitting on his carpet, and I couldn't care less if you like him or not, just like I bet he doesn't care, but maybe respect his home (wait in the snowflake? Right??)

I love how everyone who wants to start shit comes here to do it, but no WAL members are out there on other forums just to troll, however we are the minions and posse trolls [emoji106]

Funny isn't it? We're all friends and many of us know each other personally. None of us would ever think about going onto another forum to start shit for any reason but if anyone here dares to stick up for each other, they're "minions or posse trolls". Of course, all this is defined by a Dildoschwaggens who spends all his time on an internet forum he hates and with nobody to back him up.

benatc1

Hooked
Funny isn't it? We're all friends and many of us know each other personally. None of us would ever think about going onto another forum to start shit for any reason but if anyone here dares to stick up for each other, they're "minions or posse trolls". Of course, all this is defined by a Dildoschwaggens who spends all his time on an internet forum he hates and with nobody to back him up.

Maybe we should take our posse and start going around starting battles, at least we'd have each others backs..wait..naw, I have better things to do and more productive things to discuss on the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe we should take our posse and start going around starting battles, at least we'd have each others backs..wait..naw, I have better things to do and more productive things to discuss on the forum.

Wait, do you mean to say you have a LIFE and that you'd rather shoot the shit with friends or talk about Jeeps than to troll an internet forum? Shocker! :shock:

jesse3638

Hooked
Yeah I don't consider this a forum at all. More of a large groups of friends who just live all over the world. We share good, bad times, and even share virtual beers, cocktails, pictures. I think most members here would stick up for Wayalife or any of its members if they were being called out on another forum or in person. We'd make the point needed to be made and move on. I'm not going to continue to go on about them or their forum or group and try to explain how fucked up they are. Plus I don't see anyone from here purposely seeking out such confrontation. If it happens to come our way deal with it and move on. We all have just lives and only get one. Why lose sleep over differing opinions in anything. If people would just accept the fact were all different the world would be much different.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Yeah I don't consider this a forum at all. More of a large groups of friends who just live all over the world. We share good, bad times, and even share virtual beers, cocktails, pictures. I think most members here would stick up for Wayalife or any of its members if they were being called out on another forum or in person. We'd make the point needed to be made and move on. I'm not going to continue to go on about them or their forum or group and try to explain how fucked up they are. Plus I don't see anyone from here purposely seeking out such confrontation. If it happens to come our way deal with it and move on. We all have just lives and only get one. Why lose sleep over differing opinions in anything. If people would just accept the fact were all different the world would be much different.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Agreed! We all act on the forum exactly we would act in person. Some of the nicest and most genuine people are on here, but they will stand up for their own in a heartbeat. And I have no doubt that it would be the same way in person :thumb:

Top Bottom