I'll look for your rat tail Eddie. I would love to meet you

longarmwj

So because Eddie has tons of real world experience and hands on time with Evo, as well as a whole host of other products, he's a biased ass kisser........yea that totally makes sense :naw:

Trail JK

Ok Mr/Miss ( I don't know who you are) . Yes I believe you are the retard, it is "spelled" not "spelt". So we'll call that even. Seriously who cares, most on here have very poor grammar and spelling. I just quick post stuff and pay little attention to this. I'm not in a college English class by any stretch.

The reason this site sucks? (as in no fun, and the posse often states how much they love the infirmary and public bashing) This site isn't really about about YOUR average Jeeper, which is probably 90% of the Jeep community. There is Eddie The Godfather and his little minions (like yourself, well YOU ARE a wannabe minion Trail JK) pounding people for not agreeing on Jeep builds, parts used by non vendors on personal rigs etc. (only EVO [emoji3]). This leads to a sophomoric bashing that isn't necessary. Who cares if someone wants a mall crawler, or true rock crawler. We all don't want to be on the rocks as some of you obviously do. Why do most of us wave when we see other Jeepers? Because it doesn't matter what level of build you have, we are a community. Eddie you have lost site of the true meaning of being a Jeeper IMOP.

Then there is the thread altering in YOUR lame attempts to make people look bad. Seriously I think most of you are homophobic, That recently caused a problem for you all with one of your posse who is gay.

There are some good parts to this site, the videos are certainly a big part of that. Why Eddie wants to publicly bash members, and potential clients is a conundrum. [emoji848]??? Which leads me to believe his narcissism and ego are getting in the way of good business practice (the customer is always right).

Yes I apologized a while back, and gave this site a chance. Then I began to notice the delight of the posse to regularly bash Jeepers for no reason IMOP. For me the Tgoss bash made no sense at all. Eddie's response in that thread alone shows his bias when protecting his holy grail of vendor EVO at the expense of losing a prominent member. You know what? I bet EVO wouldn't appreciate some of the things said on here to fellow Jeepers as a vendor.

Just wanted to end my posse made thread with an explanation, probably falling on deaf ears. Your public outside of this WAYALIFE forum knows this already about YOUR site.

Good luck at this rate Eddie.

🤤 Now I'll wait for The Godfather's pick apart on my post. [emoji42] Oh yea right, the posse (wacko, 🥜 sack, etc.) will chime in with their FU's and Dick sucking comments. Then Eddie will grace our presence.

It's Mrs. [emoji8]

Really? Only wannabe minion?

We are all the average jeeper here.

We only bash asses like yourself.

Eddie hasn't lost sight of the true meaning of jeeping.

The accusation of being homophobic is complete bullshit.

Can you hear me now?

And so not to disappoint you, fuck off.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

It's Mrs. [emoji8]

Can you hear me now?

This post wins

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's Mrs. [emoji8]

Can you hear me now?

:cheesy: ..........

benatc1

Hooked
Eddie, please pull you head out of your ass and stop helping your friends when they need you or ask you :crazyeyes::crazyeyes::crazyeyes: WTF?

also, it continues to boggle my mind how people think that they are customers here :grayno: maybe i missed the part where I was supposed to pay for the services provided here, all you other" minions" please show me the link, being that is a defining characteristic of being a customer :crazyeyes::thinking:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Eddie, please pull you head out of your ass and stop helping your friends when they need you or ask you :crazyeyes::crazyeyes::crazyeyes: WTF?

also, it continues to boggle my mind how people think that they are customers here :grayno: maybe i missed the part where I was supposed to pay for the services provided here, all you other" minions" please show me the link, being that is a defining characteristic of being a customer :crazyeyes::thinking:

I think Jags said, earlier, this forum is like free pizza at Eddie's house. Don't like it, don't come...but then, you and I know that. It completely escapes some people.

benatc1

Hooked
I think Jags said, earlier, this forum is like free pizza at Eddie's house. Don't like it, don't come...but then, you and I know that. It completely escapes some people.

yea some people just cant figure that out, sure it has to do with some form of entitlement. I like how some "grown men" get off by starting shit with people behind their keyboard too, its what make the internet so fun!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
yea some people just cant figure that out, sure it has to do with some form of entitlement. I like how some "grown men" get off by starting shit with people behind their keyboard too, its what make the internet so fun!

When men aren't men. You can't hurt me by talking about me on a forum. Toughen up ladies!

Top Bottom