I'll look for your rat tail Eddie. I would love to meet you

Narcissism = Eddie

Funny, I had a bet you wouldn't leave that in tgoss's thread. I won! Eddie you talk a big game, but you are weak. I'll come back now and agin for a laugh. you're posse loves this crap so much. 🥜 Sack, wacko, and the rest of the crew. Look at that picture closely boys, that's how you look to the rest of the jeep community.

Dude, what would your daughters, wife or your employer think about your behavior on this forum? It's time to man up and just find the door!

IMG_5118.JPG

Last edited:
Funny, I had a bet you wouldn't leave that in tgoss's thread. I won! Eddie you talk a big game, but you are weak. I'll come back now and agin for a laugh. you're posse loves this crap so much. 🥜 Sack, wacko, and the rest of the crew. Look at that picture closely boys, that's how you look to the rest of the jeep community.

Don't you have a stuffed animal to attend to? Turn your head and cough maybe?

unnamed.jpg

Get bent, fucker.

It's spelt "again" doc and it's "your" not you're.

Retard.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ok Mr/Miss ( I don't know who you are) . Yes I believe you are the retard, it is "spelled" not "spelt". So we'll call that even. Seriously who cares, most on here have very poor grammar and spelling. I just quick post stuff and pay little attention to this. I'm not in a college English class by any stretch.

The reason this site sucks? (as in no fun, and the posse often states how much they love the infirmary and public bashing) This site isn't really about about YOUR average Jeeper, which is probably 90% of the Jeep community. There is Eddie The Godfather and his little minions (like yourself, well YOU ARE a wannabe minion Trail JK) pounding people for not agreeing on Jeep builds, parts used by non vendors on personal rigs etc. (only EVO 😀). This leads to a sophomoric bashing that isn't necessary. Who cares if someone wants a mall crawler, or true rock crawler. We all don't want to be on the rocks as some of you obviously do. Why do most of us wave when we see other Jeepers? Because it doesn't matter what level of build you have, we are a community. Eddie you have lost site of the true meaning of being a Jeeper IMOP.

Then there is the thread altering in YOUR lame attempts to make people look bad. Seriously I think most of you are homophobic, That recently caused a problem for you all with one of your posse who is gay.

There are some good parts to this site, the videos are certainly a big part of that. Why Eddie wants to publicly bash members, and potential clients is a conundrum. 🤔??? Which leads me to believe his narcissism and ego are getting in the way of good business practice (the customer is always right).

Yes I apologized a while back, and gave this site a chance. Then I began to notice the delight of the posse to regularly bash Jeepers for no reason IMOP. For me the Tgoss bash made no sense at all. Eddie's response in that thread alone shows his bias when protecting his holy grail of vendor EVO at the expense of losing a prominent member. You know what? I bet EVO wouldn't appreciate some of the things said on here to fellow Jeepers as a vendor.

Just wanted to end my posse made thread with an explanation, probably falling on deaf ears. Your public outside of this WAYALIFE forum knows this already about YOUR site.

Good luck at this rate Eddie.

🤤 Now I'll wait for The Godfather's pick apart on my post. 😴 Oh yea right, the posse (wacko, 🥜 sack, etc.) will chime in with their FU's and Dick sucking comments. Then Eddie will grace our presence.

Ok Mr/Miss ( I don't know who you are) . Yes I believe you are the retard, it is "spelled" not "spelt". So we'll call that even. Seriously who cares, most on here have very poor grammar and spelling. I just quick post stuff and pay little attention to this. I'm not in a college English class by any stretch.

The reason this site sucks? (as in no fun, and the posse often states how much they love the infirmary and public bashing) This site isn't really about about YOUR average Jeeper, which is probably 90% of the Jeep community. There is Eddie The Godfather and his little minions (like yourself, well YOU ARE a wannabe minion Trail JK) pounding people for not agreeing on Jeep builds, parts used by non vendors on personal rigs etc. (only EVO ��). This leads to a sophomoric bashing that isn't necessary. Who cares if someone wants a mall crawler, or true rock crawler. We all don't want to be on the rocks as some of you obviously do. Why do most of us wave when we see other Jeepers? Because it doesn't matter what level of build you have, we are a community. Eddie you have lost site of the true meaning of being a Jeeper IMOP.

Then there is the thread altering in YOUR lame attempts to make people look bad. Seriously I think most of you are homophobic, That recently caused a problem for you all with one of your posse who is gay.

There are some good parts to this site, the videos are certainly a big part of that. Why Eddie wants to publicly bash members, and potential clients is a conundrum. ��??? Which leads me to believe his narcissism and ego are getting in the way of good business practice (the customer is always right).

Yes I apologized a while back, and gave this site a chance. Then I began to notice the delight of the posse to regularly bash Jeepers for no reason IMOP. For me the Tgoss bash made no sense at all. Eddie's response in that thread alone shows his bias when protecting his holy grail of vendor EVO at the expense of losing a prominent member. You know what? I bet EVO wouldn't appreciate some of the things said on here to fellow Jeepers as a vendor.

Just wanted to end my posse made thread with an explanation, probably falling on deaf ears. Your public outside of this WAYALIFE forum knows this already about YOUR site.

�� Now I'll wait for The Godfather's pick apart on my post. �� Oh yea right, the posse (wacko, �� sack, etc.) will chime in with their FU's and Dick sucking comments. Then Eddie will grace our presence.

1: I have many non forum vendor parts on my JK. My bumper is Poison Spyder, my lift is SuperLift, my tires are Goodyear, etc. Not once has anybody said anything negative towards me about my build or about what I've run. Even "Godfather" Eddie told me my build was coming along nice, and that the new lift looked awesome.

2: It wasn't the "posse" making any homophobic remarks, it was some random liar who got called out who posted a photo of me in an attempt to be slanderous and belittling, to which the "posse" fully stood up for me on.

So before you spew shit, know your shit

PS: The reason you think this site sucks is because it's probably you who sucks

Last edited:

The reason this site sucks? (as in no fun, and the posse often states how much they love the infirmary and public bashing) This site isn't really about about YOUR average Jeeper, which is probably 90% of the Jeep community. There is Eddie The Godfather and his little minions (like yourself, well YOU ARE a wannabe minion Trail JK) pounding people for not agreeing on Jeep builds, parts used by non vendors on personal rigs etc. (only EVO 😀). This leads to a sophomoric bashing that isn't necessary. Who cares if someone wants a mall crawler, or true rock crawler. We all don't want to be on the rocks as some of you obviously do. Why do most of us wave when we see other Jeepers? Because it doesn't matter what level of build you have, we are a community. Eddie you have lost site of the true meaning of being a Jeeper IMOP.

There are some good parts to this site, the videos are certainly a big part of that. Why Eddie wants to publicly bash members, and potential clients is a conundrum. 🤔??? Which leads me to believe his narcissism and ego are getting in the way of good business practice (the customer is always right).

🤤 Now I'll wait for The Godfather's pick apart on my post. 😴 Oh yea right, the posse (wacko, 🥜 sack, etc.) will chime in with their FU's and Dick sucking comments. Then Eddie will grace our presence.

So many words, yet so void of truth or accuracy.

The reason this site sucks? (as in no fun, and the posse often states how much they love the infirmary and public bashing) This site isn't really about about YOUR average Jeeper, which is probably 90% of the Jeep community. There is Eddie The Godfather and his little minions (like yourself, well YOU ARE a wannabe minion Trail JK) pounding people for not agreeing on Jeep builds, parts used by non vendors on personal rigs etc. (only EVO ��). This leads to a sophomoric bashing that isn't necessary. Who cares if someone wants a mall crawler, or true rock crawler. We all don't want to be on the rocks as some of you obviously do. Why do most of us wave when we see other Jeepers? Because it doesn't matter what level of build you have, we are a community.

LOL!! Cool story bro.

So, here's a thought - this is a privately owned forum that I pay for to exist. It's my home on the internet and one that allow others like you to use completely FREE of charge. Don't like what you see or hear - don't have to be here. It's really that simple. Last I checked, this is still America and you're still free to hang out wherever you want on the internet.

Eddie you have lost site of the true meaning of being a Jeeper IMOP.

Right, because a true Jeeper would spend his time on an internet forum he doesn't like and self-righteously preach at the owner about why it sucks. :thumb:

LOL!! Spoken like a white guy who's proud of his heritage and has never been on the receiving end of truly hateful remarks.

There are some good parts to this site, the videos are certainly a big part of that. Why Eddie wants to publicly bash members, and potential clients is a conundrum. ��??? Which leads me to believe his narcissism and ego are getting in the way of good business practice (the customer is always right).

The conundrum is that you think you've got everything figured out when you've never taken the time to understand why WAYALIFE exists. Being that you think you're some kind of "customer" of mine, I'll be sure to send you a full refund :yup:

Yes I apologized a while back, and gave this site a chance.

AND, I should note, I NEVER even asked for one. If anything, I was asking what it would take for you to leave. :crazyeyes:

Then I began to notice the delight of the posse to regularly bash Jeepers for no reason IMOP. For me the Tgoss bash made no sense at all. Eddie's response in that thread alone shows his bias when protecting his holy grail of vendor EVO at the expense of losing a prominent member.

Funny, I could have sworn that I had agreed that his tire carrier probably helped prevent him from going on his lid. I did say that removing it just because it got hit made about as much sense as removing rocker guards or skid plates because they get hit but I fail to see how that would be so offensive to you, him or anyone :idontknow:

You know what? I bet EVO wouldn't appreciate some of the things said on here to fellow Jeepers as a vendor.

You know what? You should call them up and tell Mel about all the mean and nasty things I've said. Here's his number (714) 870-5515 and be sure to tell him that I sent you :thumb:

Just wanted to end my posse made thread with an explanation, probably falling on deaf ears.

I know you want to make your wife and kids proud of you for being a forum messiah but really, there's no need for it. Go in peace knowing you've courageously done all that you can and do yourself a favor by spending more of your time in a place where people look and think just like you. :yup:

Your public outside of this WAYALIFE forum knows this already about YOUR site.

:cheesy: You make it sound like I should care. :crazyeyes:

Thank you! At this rate, I wish you the best of luck to you as well :yup:

The reason this site sucks? (as in no fun, and the posse often states how much they love the infirmary and public bashing) This site isn't really about about YOUR average Jeeper, which is probably 90% of the Jeep community. There is Eddie The Godfather and his little minions (like yourself, well YOU ARE a wannabe minion Trail JK) pounding people for not agreeing on Jeep builds, parts used by non vendors on personal rigs etc. (only EVO [emoji3]). This leads to a sophomoric bashing that isn't necessary. Who cares if someone wants a mall crawler, or true rock crawler. We all don't want to be on the rocks as some of you obviously do. Why do most of us wave when we see other Jeepers? Because it doesn't matter what level of build you have, we are a community. Eddie you have lost site of the true meaning of being a Jeeper IMOP.

There are some good parts to this site, the videos are certainly a big part of that. Why Eddie wants to publicly bash members, and potential clients is a conundrum. [emoji848]??? Which leads me to believe his narcissism and ego are getting in the way of good business practice (the customer is always right).

🤤 Now I'll wait for The Godfather's pick apart on my post. [emoji42] Oh yea right, the posse (wacko, 🥜 sack, etc.) will chime in with their FU's and Dick sucking comments. Then Eddie will grace our presence.

I'm pretty sure the friendship between EVOs owner and Eddie/Cindy is just fine.

IMG_2857.JPG

Carry on.

I'm pretty sure the friendship between EVOs owner and Eddie/Cindy is just fine.

Carry on.

:crazyeyes: Your photoshop skills are outstanding! One might actually think that was me climbing out from under EVO 1 covered in oil, grease and dirt from last weekend's race. :thumb:

:crazyeyes: Your photoshop skills are outstanding! One might actually think that was me climbing out from under EVO 1 covered in oil, grease and dirt from last weekend's race. :thumb:

Just Microsoft paint. LMAO [emoji23][emoji23]

That pic is bad ass, which is why I had saved it when Mel posted. Didn't think I'd be able to repurpose so soon. [emoji6]

Just Microsoft paint. LMAO [emoji23][emoji23]

That pic is bad ass, which is why I had saved it when Mel posted. Didn't think I'd be able to repurpose so soon. [emoji6]

Be careful with the use of those phone emojis. I have no control over what ultimately comes up and you might mistake what you see as being something that I edited into your post. Of course, you won't need to really apologize for your misunderstanding if I've somehow made you to feel unwelcomed in the past. I mean, that would ultimately make it my fault, right :crazyeyes:

Be careful with the use of those phone emojis. I have no control over what ultimately comes up and you might mistake what you see as being something that I edited into your post. Of course, you won't need to really apologize for your misunderstanding if I've somehow made you to feel unwelcomed in the past. I mean, that would ultimately make it my fault, right :crazyeyes:

It's pretty fucking amazing that I'm still around after all these years. Not that you've been particularly rude or that others treated me poorly. It's that somehow I have thicker skin than these people. [emoji33] So yeah, me being around and enjoying it here is completely your fault. LOL.

It's pretty fucking amazing that I'm still around after all these years. Not that you've been particularly rude or that others treated me poorly. It's that somehow I have thicker skin than these people. [emoji33] So yeah, me being around and enjoying it here is completely your fault. LOL.

You mean to say that you actually grew up razzing your friends and getting razzed by them and you survived?? Say it isn't so! :shock:

Eddie says
"LOL!! Spoken like a white guy who's proud of his heritage and has never been on the receiving end of truly hateful remarks."

Oh that's rich Eddie, now I'm a privileged white guy from the south. Yea, you went there Snowflake. 🤣

As for EVO again you prove how far up his ass you are and the bias you bring to any remarks about their products. They may be good, I don't know as I don't have anything from them yet. Just saying (like that? I got that from you)

That picture just shows us how far up his ass you are. So thanks for proving it. Thanks for his phone number as well, no worries I don't need to call EVO.

Eddie says
"LOL!! Spoken like a white guy who's proud of his heritage and has never been on the receiving end of truly hateful remarks."

Oh that's rich Eddie, now I'm a privileged white guy from the south. Yea, you went there Snowflake. ��

LOL!! You're the one who's so proud of where you're from and the "heritage" surrounding it that you decided to go full-retard on everyone here who made fun of it. You're the one who's so sensitive that you allowed yourself to get offended for someone else, over a silly remark and to the point where you now feel the need to troll a forum you don't like. You're the one crying homophobia over posts made in jest and ones that even someone who's gay isn't offended by AND YET - I'm the snowflake. Got it :crazyeyes:

As for EVO again you prove how far up his ass you are and the bias you bring to any remarks about their products. They may be good, I don't know as I don't have anything from them yet. Just saying (like that? I got that from you)

That picture just shows us how far up his ass you are. So thanks for proving it. Thanks for his phone number as well, no worries I don't need to call EVO.

:cheesy: Right, because the only reason why I'd spend a weekend driving hundreds of miles across the desert, during the summer and covered in dirt and oil as I tried to work on a stupid hot Jeep, is because of how far up EVO's ass I have to be.

As far as "bias" goes, I love how you say that like it's supposed to mean something. Apparently, you must be the type who watches CNN and is compelled to believe whatever they're feeding you.

Here's a thought. Don't like or trust the products that I might recommend - DON'T BUY THEM!
Don't like me or my forum - YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE HERE!
:rolleyes2:

Top Bottom