I'll look for your rat tail Eddie. I would love to meet you

View attachment 273378

On and on in here. I will see my way out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You know what there is definitely a shitty side to being in the public eye. Pretty much bull shit when people enjoy your fourm, your videos and creativity get inspired by your builds and enjoy family trips out wheeling... then get butt hurt and publicly say fuck you.

So FUCK you back!

LOL!! Clearly, you've got me nailed! I just took looked at past conversations I've had with you and found exactly where my narcissistic personality disorder came shining through. For instance, there was the time on your build thread where my excessive need for admiration was just begging you to praise me...

wayoflife said:

Or, there was that time when you were going off the deep end and my complete disregard for others' feelings had me sticking it to you with these harsh words...

wayoflife said:
Mr. Dixner, I understand that you are proud of your heritage and that you were offended by a member making fun of it. Clearly, that's the only reason why you started to incite drama and why things have since spun out of control. With that said, is there anything I can say or do to make you stop and just go away? I'm asking politely and nicely. Surely you must have family and friends you could be spending your time with instead of stirring the pot on a forum you don't even like.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/44215-You-scared-of-the-South?p=862988&viewfull=1#post862988

Of course, at the time, you responded with the following...

XJADDICTION said:
I am not a troll, I am normally a very reasonable person and have been on many forums over many years. My remedy for avoiding problems on your site in the future is to just stay out of those thread conflicts. There are plenty of better ways for me to spend my time. I have been on the JK forum and I have read through HappyCurmudgeon and the Vengeance build and sale. That was a very good thing you all did, and I want to be a part of that crowd Eddie.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/40402-Big-Wave-From-Mid-TN?p=865544&viewfull=1#post865544

Again, completely disregarding your feelings, I burned you at the stake by saying this...

wayoflife said:
I appreciate you taking the time to apologize to everyone here on the forum. It's all water under the bridge for me.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/40402-Big-Wave-From-Mid-TN?p=865773&viewfull=1#post865773

But to be fair, I had once asked if there was anything I can say or do to make you just go away. Apparently, all it took was me being the total ass that I was to you and as can be clearly seen in quotes above.

:cheesy: Like I was saying, so much for "not wanting to reopen all this and hash it out anymore". :crazyeyes:

Funny, I don't ever recall "accusing" you of anything. I acknowledge that I did get to thinking there might be something up but ONLY until after this thread got started. I do recall once mentioning that MAYBE you had invited jkwranglers to a run you went on but that's a far cry from being an "accusation". The way I remember things, you came on to say that you did not and I never gave it another thought. Again, at least not until now. I wouldn't benefit me to explain how it makes absolutely ZERO sense how what I said would make you feel.

You mean right after you thanked your friends for courageously sticking up for you, puffing yourself up and how you love to help others (because it's important to make sure everyone knows) and then explaining why you did what you did and how it's somehow my fault that I took it the wrong way as it was not your intention. Yeah, seemed like a simple apology to me. :rolleyes2:

That's odd, I thought things like "tone" didn't come across on internet and that's why you said "a lot can be led to misunderstand". As far as egos goes, all I can say is that you're the one who feels the need to publicly puff himself up just to make sure others know what a good guy you are. Just sayin.

I have no clue what you're referring to. Being that this is my home on the internet, I always feel quite comfortable here and there was no misunderstanding in your SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION against me. You flat out ASSUMED I did something I DID NOT and all because of your precious little feelings getting in the way. :naw:

Oh, I'm fairly certain that you just can't get yourself to be SPECIFIC about what you did wrong and specifically because you don't think you really did anything wrong... again. :crazyeyes:

Wow, it is possible for us to agree on something :shock:

Right, when you "never discussed this place, just shot the shit on the trail when we were stopped." And yet, you somehow were left with the feeling of not being welcomed here. Odd.

And like I said for like the 5th time now, how about you try it one more time this time, without all your extra BS.

So give it a try already!

"I'm truly sorry for allowing my feelings to confuse what I had seen and wrongly accusing you of being responsible for it."

But mean it. You're kidding yourself if you really think I always go out of my way to give others so many chances. Your friends are good people and I respect the fact that they stuck up for you. Because of them, I'm trying extra hard but my patience is wearing thin.

Tgoss pucker up.
IMG_1380.JPG

Funny, I had a bet you wouldn't leave that in tgoss's thread. I won! Eddie you talk a big game, but you are weak. I'll come back now and agin for a laugh. you're posse loves this crap so much. 🥜 Sack, wacko, and the rest of the crew. Look at that picture closely boys, that's how you look to the rest of the jeep community.

Funny, I had a bet you wouldn't leave that in tgoss's thread. I won!

Oh wow, you're hero somewhere on the internet - CONGRATULATIONS! :thumb:

Eddie you talk a big game, but you are weak.

I may be weak but at least I'm not the one who felt the need to make a public apology to a guy that YOU think is weak. Just sayin.

I'll come back now and agin for a laugh.

Of course you will. Clearly, hanging out on an internet forum that you don't like is how you find meaning and purpose in life. :yup:

you're posse loves this crap so much. 🥜 Sack, wacko, and the rest of the crew.

Pot, meet kettle.

Look at that picture closely boys, that's how you look to the rest of the jeep community.

YES, everyone please look at it closely. It's exactly how guys like this look at all of you.

Funny, I had a bet you wouldn't leave that in tgoss's thread. I won! Eddie you talk a big game, but you are weak. I'll come back now and agin for a laugh. you're posse loves this crap so much. 🥜 Sack, wacko, and the rest of the crew. Look at that picture closely boys, that's how you look to the rest of the jeep community.

You're the one acting like a dick, and yes, all your posts will wind up in your special place.

Nearly every other forum is owned by the same company.

IMG_2854.jpg

You're simply a ho to pimp just about anywhere else. Unlike here where we actually built a community that stands up for each other, have become good friends and would actually still be friends if this place shut down. Other forums try to re-create what eddie did and haven't come close, so they hate.

Top Bottom