SHOW us the SNOW!!

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
For those of you familiar with Peavine out side of Reno. I ran up there today for a "quick" recovery of a WJ that got stuck in last nights snow storm. The snow got Deep covering my 37s in several areas. By the time I reached the stuck vehicle I had pulled line 4 times. Once for the other 2 recovery vehicles, once for myself, and once for a Subaru that was trying to go sledding near the bottom of the hill. [emoji849]. After pulling the WJ I pulled several others that got stuck coming up behind us, one being a new stock JK Rubicon that the driver thought could go anywhere because it had lockers. All in all several hours later, lots of winching, and a few snatches with the Bubba rope I had a fun day playing on the hill. Thankful for quality equipment, definitely gave the Zeon a workout today. Here are a few pics I snapped when I was able to.
IMG_4909.jpg IMG_4910.jpg IMG_4913.jpg IMG_4917.jpg IMG_4915.jpg IMG_4920.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you familiar with Peavine out side of Reno. I ran up there today for a "quick" recovery of a WJ that got stuck in last nights snow storm. The snow got Deep covering my 37s in several areas. By the time I reached the stuck vehicle I had pulled line 4 times. Once for the other 2 recovery vehicles, once for myself, and once for a Subaru that was trying to go sledding near the bottom of the hill. [emoji849]. After pulling the WJ I pulled several others that got stuck coming up behind us, one being a new stock JK Rubicon that the driver thought could go anywhere because it had lockers. All in all several hours later, lots of winching, and a few snatches with the Bubba rope I had a fun day playing on the hill. Thankful for quality equipment, definitely gave the Zeon a workout today. Here are a few pics I snapped when I was able to.

Looks like a hell of a day! :thumb:

xwaz

Just the usual driving conditions here in Gunnison. Always fun seeing people on M/Ts sliding around on hard pack snow and ice. There is truly no replacement for winter tires especially when legally you aren't allowed to run anything that's not 3 peak rated in these areas. 0218191713e.jpg 0218191713a.jpg 0218191730a.jpg 0218191743_HDR.jpg 0218191553a.jpg

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Jsouder53

Hooked

Good work man! Looks like you had a fun time! Were those guys stuck overnight in the WJ?

Top Bottom