WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Even if they are willing to replace it... wouldn’t you want a stronger one at this point?
I could do what I did with the front driveshaft, have them replace an upgraded one under warranty and give me a new factory one for a trail fix of to sell.

A flange is a flange. He just needs to stop dropping his Jeep off the rocks. 😂

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
Where would be the fun in that?? :brows:
Don where the hell did you bend a shaft?
I've noticed a squeeking getting worse over the last couple of trips... Just like the first time, bent flange

Oh, I can think of a place or two😁
You've been there for last couple of trips... so much fun
Did he climb that waterfall before or after James did?...haha

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
I was after the James's landscaping on the first. I took a different line though

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Finally got a chance to wash and unload our Jeep and found that we had a host of whiskeys that people had given to us. I know the Sting came from ramin as he gave it to us in person, the Woodford and Westland came from Brute and the High West came from rubiDave but I'm embarrassed to say that I don't know who gave us the Old Forester or the Elmer Lee. In any case, thank you everyone, we really do appreciate it. :yup:

IMG_6906.jpg

Brute

Hooked
Finally got a chance to wash and unload our Jeep and found that we had a host of whiskeys that people had given to us. I know the Sting came from ramin as he gave it to us in person, the Woodford and Westland came from Brute and the High West came from rubiDave but I'm embarrassed to say that I don't know who gave us the Old Forester or the Elmer Lee. In any case, thank you everyone, we really do appreciate it. :yup:

View attachment 318974

No need to thank us...if anything, we thank you both for organizing another fun run...a hui hou

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, and on another note. I just got off the phone with Jim and he said he would like to send a T-Shirt to all the drivers or for those who want one. Needless to say, please post up what shirt size you wear so that we can get a count of what is needed. If you came with a significant other, let us know what size they would want as well and if there's enough to go around, we'll try to get them one too. We'll figure out how to get them to you once we get this info.

Hooray for Dynatrac :rock:

TrailHunter

Hooked
Such an awesome experience talking with Jim & Tony... and seeing Code 1 in my rearview mirror through those mountains.... Great Guys! L for me, S for Teresa.

Tony is so cool to listen to on the New Years Run!!! The guy designed the JL!!! How awesome is that!!!
I will have two mediums please!!

Thanks so much Dynatrac!!!!
Sean

Top Bottom