WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

How rad is that?!
Large for me and medium for Les.

I hope you enjoy the Elmer. It’s the same mash bill as Blantons. One of my favorites. And the OF 1920 is a staple at my place. Good whiskey becomes great whiskey when shared. I’m glad they made it to a good home. [emoji106]

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Very cool. Please pass on my thanks.
I really enjoyed talking to both Jim and Tony.

I'm 2X and Erin wants a large if they are available

jdofmemi

That is outstanding!

Big thanks to Dynatrac. It was great to meet Jim and Tony, and especially to have Tony show us around our new JL.

Please put me in for a 3X, and Becky a L

Thanks again to Eddie, Cindy, and all the Wayalife family for a great trip

rubiDave

Finally got a chance to wash and unload our Jeep and found that we had a host of whiskeys that people had given to us. I know the Sting came from ramin as he gave it to us in person, the Woodford and Westland came from Brute and the High West came from rubiDave but I'm embarrassed to say that I don't know who gave us the Old Forester or the Elmer Lee. In any case, thank you everyone, we really do appreciate it. :yup:

View attachment 318974

No need to thank us...if anything, we thank you both for organizing another fun run...a hui hou

Ditto what Brut said.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

rubiDave

Oh, and on another note. I just got off the phone with Jim and he said he would like to send a T-Shirt to all the drivers or for those who want one. Needless to say, please post up what shirt size you wear so that we can get a count of what is needed. If you came with a significant other, let us know what size they would want as well and if there's enough to go around, we'll try to get them one too. We'll figure out how to get them to you once we get this info.

Hooray for Dynatrac :rock:
I had an opportunity to talk with Tony on the trail and Jim at dinner Saturday night. Both are extremely knowledgeable and Dynatrac seems like a great company. Even though I don't have any Dynatrac products (yet) I'd be happy to rock one of their T shirts. Size L please.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Too cool. Thanks Jim and Dynatrac. An XL for me and a M if there is enough for amy. [emoji106][emoji41]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I hope you enjoy the Elmer. It’s the same mash bill as Blantons. One of my favorites. And the OF 1920 is a staple at my place. Good whiskey becomes great whiskey when shared. I’m glad they made it to a good home. [emoji106]

Thank you so much for the kind gift my friend. Hope to share some fine whiskey with you again and soon. :cool:

Top Bottom